Chapter 4: Waffles

Hello, again my lovely wicca's.

《《《《《《《《《♡》》》》》》》》》

POV: Blake

Peaking out from behind the corner I find a flight of stairs. One heads up to the next floor while the other leads down. These stairs at a lighter wood than the doors. Like a sandy looking wood. Making sure the coast is clear I slowly tip toe down the stairs. The next floor has light blue walls and a light cream carpet. The picture frames hung on these walls are of a variety of people. The younger boy from before was in most of them. The eldest didnt apear in any. Opening a door just like the rest, I crack it ajar. Peaking through the crack to spot if anyone is there. A few people stand while others are seat at the counter. From the looks of things the're around 6 or 8 people in this kitchen. One is at the stove making eggs and what smells like bacon! The sweet smell makes my tounge moist. Im hungerer than a Lion.

"Hey, Clark!" Shouts a male around my age. He stood tall on the floor with a muscular bulid. His hair was a sandy brown, his skin an olive.

"Yes, Griffin." The girl Clark answered. Her height was a little shorter than the rest. She looked pissed, yet her stance told another tale. Her bulid was too, muscular. I guess werewolves have a fedish for body building. Her skin was not as tan as the guy Griffins, but it held scars in all different places. Some vanished under the helm of her shirt. Others her ankles, and she wore a long pale scar the traveled from her right temple to her bottom of her neck. Her hair was a raven black, it reminds me of Corvos fur.

"Since the Alpha found his "Mate"," The Griffin guy made air quotes around the word mate. "What does this mean for Lucas? He's the only one left with out a mate yet. Since Alpha Markus, Johnthan, and Matthew all have their mates now. What does this mean for the other packs?" The way he said packs didn't sit very well with me. Something about the way he kept stating that the mates have been found.

"It means we have till Lucas finds his mate to prepare her." Stated a voice right behind me. The all turn to look in my direction. I didnt need to face the person, I knew who the voice belonged to.

The Alpha.

"Hello little mate." He said placing a hand on my waist and pulling me close. Waffles, he smells like waffles. Shivers run up my spine. How can he be the source the waffles. Spinning out of his grip I turn to face him. His eyes are a artic blue, like a frozen Lake that will never able to melt. His hair is dark and his skin tan. He's tall, taller than me by almost a foot.

"Woah, there buddy boy. Hands off." I say standing my ground as the others wisper among themselfs.

"Thats funny," He stated smirking. His full lips brought into a smile. "You didnt mind when we slept together last night." I opened my mouth then shut it tightly. Glancing at him I notice he crosses his arms and glares at me.

"I didn't know it was you," I say trying to come up with a way to take a jabb at him. "I thought it was my boyfriend."

It happened fast, faster than the speed of light. He grabbed my forearms and slamed me against the side of the frigde. Oh, hes asking for it to be rough. Staring deeping into his eyes I smirk. They had changed pitch black!

"Did I hit a nerve, Alpha." I say knowing that I indeed have.

"You are mine. No one else. Got that little mate." He growled out. I could tell from the way the his Alpha vibes of dominace flowing in the room; that the other wolves were bowing their heads not going to say a word.

"Does it make you mad that another got to touch me." His wolf growled. "Does it make you angery that he had my love, my whole body. Before you." He had moved closer to me than I ever thought possible. Our bodies smashed together.