Dictionary Words

Words are in alphabetical order. Some words will also be put in later after some chapters are published. I got these answers from a lot of different web sites. None of these answers are of my own. Just what the internet has come up with.
      《《《《《《《《♢》》》》》》》》

Alpha: The leader of the pack of wolf, or in this case, Werewolves.

Bay Leaves: Bay leaves are associated with the planet Jupiter and the element of fire.  Jupiter is associated with wisdom and clairvoyance.  Bay leaves have many practical uses and there is an extensive history behind them.  Native Americans use fresh bay leaves in hot baths to alleviate the pain caused by rheumatism and place them on their foreheads to cure headaches.  But there are other “witchy” and divinatory uses:

-Wishing spell: write down a wish on a bay leaf and burn it.

-Place above doorways for protection.

-Bay leaf divination [ x ]: Concentrate on a question (and preferably, say it aloud) while holding bay leaves in your hand, then toss a single bay leaf onto a lit charcoal disc or throw all of the leaves into an open fire.  If the leaves crack loudly and burn brightly, the prediction is positive, and if the leaves sputter, refuse to burn, or all the flames die out, the prediction is negative.  If flames shoot straight from the bay leaves, the prediction is favorable.  

-Wear a bay leaf as an amulet to protect yourself against negativity.

-Burn bay leaves and inhale the fumes to produce visions.

-Place a few drops of bay leaf essential oil to a bottle of water and mix well.  Sprinkle on your pillow for good dreams.

Beta: The second in command in the pack. Usually the bestfriend of the Alpha.

Candels: Candle magic is an ancient art and it is the most widely used magic practiced today. The candle itself is a very powerful magical tool it contains all the basic elements earth, wind, fire and water, earth is represented in the wax, water the melted wax, the flame fire and the air is the smoke. The colour of the candles is very important as the different colours will bring with it its own energy and power, green for healing, red for empowerment etc. Each of the elements has with it its own single coloured candle, green for earth, yellow for air, blue is for water and red is for fire. The different colours also represent either a yin female or yang male energy, yellow is yin, green is yang, blue is yin and red is yang.
A candle is believed to have its own vibration and can be used in meditation and divination, pink or violet is a calm and soft light where as red is strong and powerful, when a candle is lit its colour is released into the surrounding area which will bring a nice energy into the room. If during your ritual you need a lot of power, light multiple candles. By rubbing oil over a candle before your ritual this will charge the candle with your own personal energy

Corvo: The cat's name which means 'Raven' in Galician.

Hallows: Hallows in Latin means Holy.

Mate: A soulmate for a werewolf. They are boind together by fate to love each other forever.

Mate link: A tellapathic way to communicate with ones mate.

Nightshade: A toxic berry for werewolves

Omega: The lowest pack ranking for a wolf, or werewolf.

Pack: A family like group for wolves and werewolves.

Pack link: A tellapathic way to communicate to those in ones pack.

Pride: A group of Lions

Sleuth: A group of Bears

Streak: A group of Tigers

Tigerseye: A lucky charm for witches, and in this story. The Hallows use them to communicate to one another.

Werewolf: A human who can turn into a wolf. Usually have a pack to go to. They keep each other safe.

Wicca: Another word for witch

Wolf: An animal that usually runs with a pack. These are very loyal creates and are very territorial.