Chapter 13

Raelia

I sat the living room at my house across from Serayah and Bryshere with the rest of the squad here too.

Serayah had called for a meeting saying that she need to tell everyone something.

We'd never called a meeting before so this shit was weird. Everyone was fiddling wondering what the hell they wanted to tell us.

"Are y'all breaking up? Cause if so the world is ending." Corby said dramatically breaking the silence.

"No, you idiot. Let us speak." Serayah said rolling her eyes.

Bryshere cleared his throat.

"We called this meeting to tell y'all that we are well Se-" He said being interrupted by Kari's loud gasp.

"Y'all are getting married! Oh my gosh, y'all look so glum for folks who are getting married!" Kari yell gleefully.

"Shut up Kari, damn both you and Corby are loud as hell. Perfect for eachother." Serayah said rolling her eyes.

Kari frowned at her looking slightly annoyed.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Bryshere said glaring at Kari,"Serayah is pregnant."

"I knew it! Raelia and Jacob gimme my 10 dollars!" Trevor yelled jumping up.

After the day at the diner, him and I had started hanging out and eventually everyone had accepted him as part of the squad. I'd realized he wasn't as bad as I'd initially perceived him to be and he hadn't tried anything past the boundary of friendship with me.

"Y'all put money on this." Serayah said glaring at me.

It was hard not to make a bet when rumors were flying around amongst the crew since the couple had been looking glum for the past month and not being as loving as usual.

"Ignore that." I said,"When did you find out you were pregnant?"

"About two weeks ago, that day you went on a date with Trevor." She replied sighing.

Trevor looked at me from the corner of my eye, smirking.

"So it was a date huh?" Trevor whispered in my ear causing my body to shiver.

Oh boy.

*

Shortest chapter ever but I've just been uninspired in regards to this story and I don't know.

I'll try my best and while you wait for the next chapters, please check out my other books that I've written.

- Lulu xoxo