Chapter 4

The Carter family in multimedia.

---

Trevor's POV

This girl, Raelia from my English class almost got my father killed and he let her stay in our house with no questions asked. What if the bitch was lying and she actually wanted my dad killed. After Jay killed my mother, Ariel, I trust nobody. Jay pretended to be my dad's best friend but meanwhile, he just wanted my dad's empire.

I'm Trevor Michael Carter, age 17, 5"9 born 31st of December. I have black hair cut into a fade and I'm a chocolate skinned nigga. My dad is mixed race and my mom was an African-American. I only have one sibling, my big sister Raven Symone Carter and she married Azmarie Leigh Jones - Carter, an aspiring model so yeah my sister is lesbian.

---

I went upstairs, leaving Raelia downstairs and took a quick shower. I wore my red sweater, grey jeans and black lace-up boots. I took my things and went back downstairs. I saw Raelia watching Empire on Fox, that show is dope. I told it was time to leave and we headed to my Audi R8. I put J Cole's Cd on full blast and saw Raelia mouthing the words to each song.

We arrived at school and we got out of the car. Everyone was looking at me weird because I was with her, I quickly went in separate directions towards my locker and changed my books. As I shut my locker, I saw Leila standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"What now Leila?" I asked her annoyed.

"So the reason you didn't wanna pick me up this morning was that you were with that hoe, Raelia. Is she your Side chick or something?!" She shouted angrily.

"I'm not even gonna answer that because you're probably PMSing," I answered walking away.

I heard her grunt behind me as I walked to my crew, I've always wanted to dump Leila but I never really had a solid reason to. Leila was a bit of a slut before she dated me, ironically she is allergic to nuts. As I was talking to my main niggas, Corby and Yazz about what happened, the bell rang and we headed to class.

---

The last period was English and I walked out with Raelia. I got weird looks from people as we headed to my car. We got home and got out the car after I parked in the garage. I sat down in the living room and put the TV on. Raelia sat beside me on the other side of the couch and stared blankly at the TV. Something about her just made me intrigued.

"Trevor, do you hate me? " She asked looking at me with a weak expression.

"I barely know you," I replied facing the TV.

***
Raelia's POV

"I barely know you." He replied bluntly.

I stood up and sat in front of him on the table blocking the TV.

"Can you sit somewhere else Raelia?" He asked me pausing the TV.

"No, I want you to know then tell me if you hate me," I said realising how weird it sounded.

"Ok then talk." He replied frowning.

I told him about how great things were when I was young and how they became when my father died. I told him about what Jay did to me and what he made me do. I told him about how I feel like my mother needs me to protect her from the man she loves. During my story, he stopped frowning and he actually looked sorry for me. When I was done talking I realised I'd been crying.

"Now do you hate me?" I asked him wiping my tears.

"No, I hate what you did." He replied.

I shrugged and stood up, as I headed to the kitchen he pulled me down onto his lap. I looked at him with fear in my eyes waiting for him to do something. He raised his hand and I shut my eyes expecting a slap because I was used to it. I felt his thumb wipe my tear and I opened my eyes.

"Why don't you and your mom just run away from him?" He asked me.

"Because she loves him, she doesn't know he hates me, he is a great actor," I replied looking away.

"Well, my dad said if you aren't safe, you can stay here for as long as you want." He said smiling slightly.

"But I can't stay here, he'll look for me and when he can't find me, he'll kill my-" I replied then he cut me off by pecking my lips softly.

"Trust me, you don't have to worry about Jay Hawk anymore." He said smirking.

I quickly stood up and headed to the guest room. I sat on the bed and I felt like switching on my phone but I remembered that it probably had a tracker. Earlier at school when I told the girls what had happened they were shocked and glad. Kári said that Keke had said that she was willing to go on a blind date with Dee but only because we spoke highly of him. Serayah said that Dee had called Yazz asking him where I was but Yazz just mumbled.

I took my drawing pad out of the spare bag, Trevor had given me. I was busy drawing the dressing table when I heard the door open. I closed my book and saw Trevor standing in the doorway with a box of Domino's pizza, two red cups and a bottle of Pepsi. He closed the door, came inside and sat on the bed.

"I thought you'd be hungry." He said opening the box unleashing a delicious aroma.

"I am," I replied moving closer crossing my legs.

I took a slice and started eating. After 4 slices, I poured myself some Pepsi and watched Trevor eating his 4th slice while I drank my cooldrink. I took a napkin, wiped my hands and waited for him to leave. I just stared at him as he adjusted himself and I raised my eyebrow.

***
Trevor's POV

"What do I have something on my face?" I asked Raelia as I noticed she was staring at me weird.

"No, it's just your face." She replied bluntly.

"And here I am being nice," I said shaking my head and laughing.

She just looked at me and kept quiet.

"What were you drawing?" I asked her.

Silence.

"Ok then well," I said grabbing her drawing pad.

"Give that back!" She shouted jumping for her book.

I held it high in the air and she pushed me down onto the bed.

"If you want me to give it to you, make me," I replied smirking moving the book away from her attempts to grab it.

She was on top of me with her legs around my waist on her knees. I grabbed her waist and pushed her down. I put the book under me and she grunted angrily.

"Give me the book Trevor!" She shouted.

"As I said before, make me," I replied glaring at her as she looked me in the eyes.

I just looked at her and realised how beautiful and vulnerable she really was.

She lowered her face and said,"No."

I quickly pecked her on the lips and watched her blushing. I put my hands on her ass and her eyes widened. I could tell that my actions were shocking her and I was turned on. I kissed her and she willingly kissed me back.