Chapter 2

Raelia's mom and Jay Hawk in multimedia.
---
Raelia's POV

The next morning when I arrived at school, Serayah and Kári were waiting for me outside. We walked to our lockers in silence and changed our books. We then went to 'our spot' and sat down.

"I'm guessing the reason you ignored our calls last night was that he made you do the job," Kári said being the first to actually have the guts to speak.

Kári is very beautiful, she could make a nosy room stand still just by walking in. She is very tall and has curves for days. All boys want her but are scared to go near her because her father is Kev Lewis, a big-time strict businessman.

"Yes and it was horrible," I replied shivering remembering what happened.

"I feel so sorry for you girl but I guess we have to do what we have to, to survive," Serayah said shaking her head.

Serayah is equally as beautiful as Kári, she has big natural black hair and she is dating one of the schools best basketball players, Bryshere Lyon aka Yazz. They've been together since middle school. Both her parents died in a car crash and she lives with her grandma, Mabel Mckell. She understood what I was going through more than most people.

"Guess so," I said standing up as the bell rang.

---
It was the end of school and we were going to Kári's house since it is a Friday. Yazz's teammate Corby was throwing a Birthday Bash and I was told it was going to be epic. We stopped at the McDonald's drive-thru and ordered ourselves lunch. We got to Kári's house and ate our food in the lounge while watching Empire.

When we were done eating we went upstairs and each took showers one after the other. I wore my yellow shirt, washed skinny jeans, black leather jacket and Kári's black snap back with the word Hood printed in white. Kári wore a black tank top, jean shorts and a jean jacket. I swear that girl never wears a bra, she claims that boobs need freedom and bras are boobs prison. Serayah wore a red crop top, black tights and a baseball jacket.

At about 7 pm after watching Nellyville, we headed to the party. As we arrived, I remembered that I forgot to tell Dee where I was so I sent him a short text hoping that Jay wouldn't be too angry. I walked into Corby house and my nose was hit by the oddly too familiar smell of alcohol. The Dj was playing Trap Queen by Fetty Wap and the dance area was packed. I decided to go to the kitchen because although I'd smoked nothing, the second-hand smoke was giving me the munchies.

I took a handful of crisps and started eating as if they didn't feed me at home. While I was pouring myself a cup of Pepsi, I saw Trevor Carter walk into the kitchen. He is one of the most well-known guys in our school and his father is a kingpin, Michael Carter. Half the female population suddenly flooded the kitchen after him. I decided this was a sign to evacuate or I'd seem thirsty too.

I went to the couches and found Serayah sitting there with her boyfriend Yazz. Kári was on the dance floor twerking on Corby while Birthday Cake by Rihanna ft Chris Brown was playing. I was bored and my head was pounding so I went upstairs looking for a room to chill in. Every room I tried to open, there was either people having sex or were about to.

I opened the last room at the end of the passage and saw that luckily no one was in there. I sat down on the bed and looked around. It was filled with Basketball memorabilia and Hip Hop posters and it was clearly Corby's room due to the fact that a huge frame with his picture in it hung behind his bed.I was playing Subway Surfers when I fell asleep on his bed.

I felt a handshake me and someone whispered my name. I woke up and saw that it was just Kári. She told me that Serayah had left with a Yazz and that it was midnight. I sat up and fixed my hair. We went downstairs and left. Kári dropped me off at home. I sneaked into the house and tiptoed to my room. I quickly got out of my clothes and put on my Minnie Mouse pyjamas. As I got under the cover, I heard my door open. I pretended to sleep and heard the person walk towards my bed.

"It's just me, Dee. You don't have to pretend you're sleeping." He said laughing softly.

"Oh, so am I in trouble?" I asked him sitting up.

"Well yes, unless you do me a huge favour." He replied smirking.

"What do you want from me, Dee?" I said annoyed.

"Umm can you hook me up with Kári's sister, Keke?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Can't you get her yourself, Mr 'Too Sexy August'." I replied laughing.

"Shut up, just do it please or Uncle Jay will still be pissed tomorrow." He said standing up and leaving.

I continued laughing to myself thinking about why on Earth would Dee want me to get him a girl.

---
Next Monday.

I arrived at school and saw the girls chilling by 'our spot'. I greeted them and sat down. I took out my sketchpad and started drawing my surroundings.

"So did you get into any trouble?" Serayah asked me while eating an oat bar.

"Well not unless Kári does me a favour," I replied closing my sketchpad.

"What do you want now, Rae?" She said sarcastically.

"Dee wants you to hook him up with Keke, well He asked me to do it but since Keke is your sister, it seems logical that you do it," I replied smiling.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll do it only cause Keke needs a man as fine as Dee in her life." She said laughing.

"But why can't Mr 'Too Sexy August' do that himself?" Serayah asked laughing.

"I asked him that same question," I said shrugging while laughing.

The bell rang and we went to swop our books by our lockers.

---
After school, I went home and told Dee that Kári said she'd figure something. He just smiled and said it better happen. I went upstairs to my room and saw a note and a 300 dollars on my bed.

The note said: Since Dee said the clothes didn't fit you right, here is some money to buy a nice outfit just as revealing as the previous one but make sure it fits. Tomorrow you have another job, this one is a big one and meet me in my office at 6 pm to discuss it -Jay Hawk.

I just kept wondering did a big one mean that he was going to kill two people or was it an assassination. I didn't know but either way, I was still scared because this was my life on the line just because someone forgot to pay 'The Hawk' back his money or they didn't pay for a "package".

I wore my red checked shirt, black tights, Timberlands and tied my hair in a messy bun. I borrowed my mom's car and drove to the Far-east Mall. I went to the thrashiest store I could find and bought a black tight cropped vest, a short jean jacket, a really short black skirt and red heels. I stopped at the food court and bought some That food.

I went home and tried the outfit on. I looked like one of those girls who stand on the street corner at night which was perfect in this situation. I put my previous outfit back on and saw that the time was 17:55. I went to Jay's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He shouted.

I slowly opened the door and stood in front of the desk. He turned around in his chair and snared at me.

"Your first time went so well, I decided that maybe you should now do the Pro job. Tomorrow you will be going to Diamond club and you'll have to do the same thing you did to G, to Major." He said rubbing his hands together.

"Major as in Michael Carter!" I asked after choking on my own spit.

"Don't be calling him by his government name! And guess that Major." He replied smirking.

"Is that a problem?" He added standing up front his seat.

"No...No sir I'll do it," I replied looking down biting my bottom lip in fear.

"Good girl, now adios, get out!" He shouted pushing me and slamming the door.

"What did Trevor's dad do to Jay?" I thought to myself heading back to my room.