Chapter 10

I know this is a very short chapter, I'm sorry my life has been really hectic lately.I'll update soon.

Let's just pretend 'Let It Shine' was released in 2016.

Trevor

I sat in a luxury bus across from Tyler James Williams reading the script in comfortable silence. According to the script, Chris's character was a tall, handsome, ladies man who was the main character, Cyrus's best friend.

I am the ultimate ladies man.

I took a little break and started going through my social media and stuff on my phone.

I saw a picture of Raelia and Serayah in a grey dress on Serayah's Instagram account.

Caption: We slay, all day.

They looked sexy af, so of course, I had to double tap that.

Since I can't in real life.

I went to Raelia's profile and saw that I wasn't following her. After requesting to follow her, I began to think about the kiss we shared. There was something about that kiss that made me change my opinion about her, it lingered and stayed in my thoughts.

"So is this your first acting job?" I heard a voice ask me.

I looked up and saw Tyler looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Um yeah, professionally," I replied putting my phone back.

"That's cool, when did you realise you wanted to do be an actor?"

Was Tyler trying to be my friend?

I guess the onscreen chemistry had to be there.

"I was in Oliver at the middle school I went to when I was in 6th grade," I replied.

"Ah middle school, I've been homeschooled since I was on Everybody Hates Chris."

It must suck to be homeschooled, like all that drama and female attention he missed out on. Sometimes I regret dropping out of high school to pursue acting because I wanted an education. But it will all be worth in the end.

"You boys are getting along I see. Hi, I'm Coco." A pretty chocolate skin girl said to us.

She looked good, she was wearing a black top and some tight booty shorts with a pair of all black Fenty's by Rihanna.

"I'm Tyler and this is Trevor," Tyler said speaking for the both of us.

"Everybody knows you, Chris. Can I sit with ya'll since we're kindergarten buddies?" She asked already sitting down.

Sassy girls turn me on.

We started going through the script, fumbling a couple times and sounding like idiots. Coco kept trying to sound exotic, which was not her character and I kept speaking over their lines.

This was gonna be a long process.