Indiesparrow

❖ Name: Sabrina

❖ Age: 20

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I took a creative writing elective as a freshman in high school. It's my major in college now. (If you want the beginning though, I was given a "create your own story" book when I was seven. That did it for me.)

❖ What Inspired You?: When I was seven - the princess stickers. Making up a narrative to go with them came easily. Later on, it was teen angst, C.S. Lewis and J.M. Barrie.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think it's great for young budding writers who just want to be read. It's very accessible, which I appreciate.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I read about it in the OC Register, after a girl was published from her wattpad story "Wait... He's real?"

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: There's this one cliche that I wish didn't show up so much: The average headstrong heroine that tells herself she won't fall for the hottest guy in school who wants her bad - but then she does.

❖ What You like In Stories: Introspective humor and quirky relatable characters.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: No.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Possibly.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Teen fiction, chick lit, magical realism

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Mostly author, greatly a reader. You can't be good at the first without being good at the second.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: @Missybear and @Long_gone

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: One. A short story is coming soon.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: The Volkswagen Diaries

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) (link in external link)