AlaskaEverfall

❖ Name: Alaska Everfall

❖ Age: Prefer not to say, haha. :P But if you ask me via PM, (giving me a guess of how old I am judging by my stories) I'll tell you.

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I was reading a couple of books and found myself thinking, "Hey, I can do that too!" And that's how it all began. :)

❖ What Inspired You?: Honestly? Unrequited love. And the fact I needed some sort of hobby because everybody else had one, and sport DEFINITELY wasn't for me.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: It’s a good writing site. Although the What’s Hot list could use a little re-working…

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I found it while searching "writing websites," I think. I came across it a couple of times before finally joining, so I don't really remember. xD

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Half-naked covers, grammatical errors (not typos, but ACTUAL errors).

❖ What You like In Stories: Originality but not too original, because then it's just boring. Some sort of romance plot, but make sure it's not the main thing. And humour. Humour even in dark stories. Always attractive. ;)

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I don't write stories in another language, but I do speak Bengali. :D

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope! I wanted to but then opted out at the last minute.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Oh yes! :D Invisible Magic and The Midnight Prank War!

❖ Favourite genres to write: Teen Fiction, Thriller, Mystery/Suspense, Crime = Those genres! :D

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: I'm not a critic at all. I used to be, but now I have more of a softer heart, haha! xD I'm a HUGE reader and slightly less of a writer, but that just means I a huge writer as well (just not as much as a reader). I've read 100 novels just last year and completed 7 novels last year as well. And I am a graphic designer! Not that much of one, though, but I make my own covers!

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Let's see: Dreaming_Love, a_colorful_dreamer, XxMinnowxx, kierra97... :D

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: 7 completed, about a zillion left to go! But I only work on 2 novels at a time. :)

❖ Story You're currently working on?: I'm currently working on Invisible Magic which is really a spiritual romance/family-issues/mystery about a boy and a girl who suddenly find they can read each other's thoughts. At the same time, they discover how they're both different on the inside than they'd expect. It's really a coming-of-the-age story. :)

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) Sleepless Beauty and Prince Charmless

Jane Everett is the average teenage actress with a preppy aura surrounding her.

Instantly disliked by her peers, she can’t help feeling isolated. Which is why she takes up acting, hoping if she pretends to be somebody else, she’d have an excuse.

But her theory is proven wrong when River –shameless, laid-back River– moves in next door, seeing through her mask immediately.

Playing the prince in the school play, Sleepless Beauty and Prince Charmless, a parody of the original, Jane is forced to mix with this relaxed, seemingly-clueless boy.

Everybody else is cautious around him. A few years back, he used to live in this town before moving back.

Something caused him to leave. Something nobody is willing to mention.

Jane doesn’t understand why everybody keeps their distance.

But she’s about to find out.