theheartfulsoul

❖ Name: theheartfulsoul

❖ Age: 13 1/2

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I always was a bit of a poet and a very expressional child, so I put those words onto paper and voila, here I am. Writing about anything.

❖ What Inspired You?: I guess reading other's books and how they were written so well inspired me. :3

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I've read a lot of amazing stories here, and met some pretty cool people. :)

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: Most of my friends said "Oh, you should get a wattpad!" and I didn't want to at first, but now I love it! So from my friends. ;)

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: When people spell wrong, use the wrong type of grammar or if the story goes too fast for my liking. Slow and steady. :3

❖ What You like In Stories: A bit of romance, action, thriller or suspenseful types. And lovey-dovey scenes are pretty good too.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: Haha! I wish I could write stories in another language, especially Spanish. So sexy. (;

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope, all the books there are SO GOOD.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Probably not.

❖ Favourite genres to write: I've only ever written romance and a bit of suspense/thriller, but I want to write more horror thriller.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: Mix of a writer and reader.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Uhm... I've read things like evileye, flying-person for their book "He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me" and the author who wrote "Bye, Bye Virginity."

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: 1 quarter of a book and 2 poems.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: I'm currently working on "And then, we ran."

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.)

And then, we ran. (link in external link)

Ebony Harlett wanted her night of nights to be perfect, with the guy she admired most, the best friend Luke. But then something goes horribly wrong, so she's forced to take Luke, And then, they run.