ylouise

❖ Name: ylouise

❖ Age: 19

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: I've always been the silent reader and kept my own ideas/plots to myself. Then I decided that I should give writing a try.

❖ What Inspired You?: Amazing writers like J.K Rowling, Nicholas Sparks and Sarah Dessen. I just love their books.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I love Wattpad! I don't know what I would do without haha. I would probably died from boredom.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: I was searching for a website on google where i could read stories for free and now i'm here. lol

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: A lot of grammar mistakes. It just give me the shivers. I don't mind a few mistakes here and there, but there's a limit for me. If there's a lot of mistakes it becomes really hard for me to read your story.

❖ What You like In Stories: How authors are able to make you hate a certain character with a passion in the story. I want it close to reality and love it when stories keep you guessing until the end. I love a bit of romance since I'm such a hopeless romantic, but I also like some suspense into it.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: I only write stories in English. I can speak Tagalog which is the Filipino language, Norwegian and German.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: Nope

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: I don't think so. I wouldn't be able to complete a story in time due to school.

❖ Favourite genres to write: Teen Fiction and Romance,

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: It really depends on my mood.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: XxSkater2Girl16xX, cold_lady19 and xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I'm currently working on two different stories and I also have a couple of poems already.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: I'm currently working on "The Chosen One" and "The Price I have to Pay"

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.)(link in external link)

Austin is the most popular guy at La Sierra Academy, only because of one reason. What’s that one reason? He is one of the hottest guys at his school. However, Austin has a secret of his own that nobody knows. When there’s a new student in town, she becomes his new target, but what happens when she becomes a challenge and he falls in love on the way to destroying her life? Will Samantha discover his secret? If so, can she handle it? This isn't your typical love story. There are no full images of holding hands in the park, or cuddling together at night. This is a love story full of pain..in both the physical and the emotional sense. A story that shows just how much someone can take when they love someone with everything they have.