BVBfoREVer5554

❖ Name: Kiara Evans

❖ Age: 16

❖ How Did You Get Into Writing?: It was in 5th grade and my teacher got me writing.

❖ What Inspired You?: My mom and my best friend (Who I won’t name) and also reading.

❖ What Are Your Thoughts On Wattpad?: I think wattpad is a great site for readers and writers. It is easy to understand and I love it.

❖ How DId You Find Wattpad?: My friend Amber got me on to the site, and I’ve been hooked since.

❖ Major Turn Offs In Stories: Turn offs is not using correct grammar and spelling, (Though I know people make mistakes, I’m talking about every other word) and not knowing the difference between their, there, and they’re. Drives me insane, I also don’t like stories that are rushed or too clichéd.

❖ What You like In Stories: I like when a story has great detail and is a great length (maybe 3 – 4 pages long). I love a great plot as well, and something original.

❖ Do You Speak or/and write stories in another language? If So, What?: No I do not, because, well, I only have one language and that is English.

❖ Have You entered The Watty Awards before?: No I have not. Didn’t have enough time to do it last year.

❖ Are You entering The Watty Awards this year?: Yes I am. My story, My Life, My Love. (Though it isn’t the best story I have by far)

❖ Favourite genres to write: I don’t really have a favorite genre to write, but I don’t really like fan fiction.

❖ More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic?: An author, because it comes to me more naturally than being a critic and a graphic designer.

❖ Favourite Authors On Wattpad?: Don’t have a particular favorite author on Wattpad, but I gues you could say @dadelik is. I love her work.

❖ How Many Books Have You Written So Far On Wattpad?: I have nine works on Wattpad.

❖ Story You're currently working on?: I am working really hard on Moon Shine right now.

❖ One of Your Stories: (Title, description, cover, link, trailer etc.) (link in external link)

Amelia doesn't know who she is. She doesn't know what she is. Two years ago she was left in the wood to die. All she knows is that the dreams she has is somehow connected to why she was left in the woods, and that she is drawn to the moon. Alexander is the future Alpha of the Redmoon Pack and is one of the biggest players at the Creasent Hill High School, the most prestigious school in the United States. He is happy with his get-every-girl-I-want attitude, and he doesn't want to ever find his mate. So what happens when he meets Amelia? Will he fall head-over-heels in love with her, or will he break her heart?