°•●□■🎊🎉🎄|62|🎄🎉🎊■□●•°

Cessa's POV

November 29, 2017

I nodded at her as a response of her concern. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After bathing, I went out and saw Jenny sitting on my bed.

"Y-yes, I will go out", she read my mind and she swiftly went out my room.

After donning my clothes on, I put on my favorite make up, maroon red lipstick and foundation with and eyeliner and mascara. I went down and saw Edric together with Vince sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Why aren't you guys already dressed?", I asked dahil sa pagtataka kung sasama ba sila o hindi.

"For what?", Edric asked me back dahil yes, they didn't knew about the party.

I face-palmed, and I told them everything about the party. The smiled and looked at each other, then quickly went to, maybe to change or something.

"We promise to get back before 3!", Edric shouted while running on the road like what the.

"Ok! Be careful!", I shouted back as a response to him.

I went to the dining table to have lunch with Jenny. I asked Jenny to come, but she didn't want to. Napansin ko lang nung nagkita sina Jenny and Vince, wala silang kibo pareho.

I don't know why, but they seemed to know each other. While waiting for the two boys, inayos ko ang aking sarili, para ako ang maging fairest of them all.

Tama nga sina Edric, they'll be back before 3, at saktong dumating sila ng 2:59 -.-

"Ugh! Let's just go, late kayo!", I said while my hands were crossing to each other.

Hindi sila nagreply, instead, they smiled at me like wala silang kasalanan. Hindi sumama si Jenny dahil babantayan daw niya ang bahay.

Wohoo! Dumating na kami sa bahay nina Mrs. Joy! The place was very... red? And the foods all have red? Red bell peper, red food coloring, even the rice is... red?

This kid surely loves red! Now, I know that her favorite color is red. I saw abegail sitting in front, like a princess. She is staring at Jake, baka she's inlove wuth him hahaha.

"Mrs. Joy, can I use your plug? I want to charge my phone", pahintulot ni Jake kay Mrs. Joy.

She happily nodded at nag hanap si Jake ng plug. He saw and outlet behind the table with foods, so pumunta siya sa likod at isinaksak niya ang kanyang charger.

"JAKE!", biglang sigaw ni Vince na nakatingin sa nakukuryenteng si Jake.

"Somebody help him!", sigaw ni Mrs. Joy, at sakto namang may dumating na pari.

"F-Father Corbes? You're here?", biglang sabi ni Edric na halatang nagulat nung nakita niya ang pari.

"Lumayo kayo sa kanya! Nasasapian na siya!", sigaw ng 'FATHER CORBES' at hinayaan si Jake.

I have the courage to save him, so I went near him, grabbed his hair and pulled him. I saw his burnt hands, dahil sa kuryenteng pumasok sa kanyang katawan.

"J-Jake?", I whispered to him para gumising siya, unfortunately, he's dead.

"YOU!", I said, pointing to the bald head and big stomach priest.

"This is your FAULT!", patuloy kong sigaw, having a mad eyes, and kumukulo ang dugo.

"P-Pasenya na, h-hindi ko alam na--",

"SHUT UP! NAMATAY SIYA DAHIL SA'YO!", sigaw ko sa umaangal na kalbong pari.

"Don't worry, mapupunta siya sa langit", he answered, holding his bible and opening it.

"SHUT UP, GIL B. CORBES!",

_________________________________________