°•●□■🎊🎉|44|🎉🎊■□●•°

Edric's POV

November 27, 2017

"SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING?!", I asked furiously when I saw his tablet with a certain movie playing.

"It's not what you think!", sagot niya na namamawis at nakabuka ng malaki ang mata, parang nagulat nung nakita ko ang pinapanood.

"Ok, I just watched. I took the opportunity when you left the room, are you happy now?", he confessed what he really watched just now.

"You can also watch if you want", alok niya saaking na naging sanhi ng paglaki ng aking dalawang mga mata dahil sa kanyang sinabi.

"R-REALLY?! I-I CAN W-WATCH?!", I whispered on his hear, na-excite ako nung sinabi niyang oo.

Hindi na ako nag dalawang isip na humiga sa kama niya at sabay kaming nanood.

*morning 6:31

I woke up in the sound of the alarm, I jumped out pf bed and watched myself in the mirror. I saw myself in topless, and very sweaty, and I don't remembered what happened last night.

"THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!", I yelled, still watching my reflection as the sweats still drop from my chest going to my abdomen.

"Ano yun?!", biglang sigaw ni kuya na nagulat sa aking pagsigaw.

Tumayo din siya galing sa kama at naglakad patungo sa akin, also topless.

"I don't remembered what happened last night, I just remembered we are watching po-", naputol ang pagsasalita ko nung bigla siyang sumabat.

"We drank juice, but we felt dizzy after we consumed 3 glasses of juices, parang may nilagay sa ating inumin na pampatulog", he said while scratching his exposed chest.

"A-And you mean, may ginawa saating kakaiba while.... S-SLEEPING?!", I asked with a shocked face, dahil nagulat ako sa kanyang sinabi.

"Pwede, pwede rin namang.... tayo?", he concluded while his eyes are widened and his jaws were wide open.

"SHIT!", I cursed walking into the bathroom to take a bath.

I poured the cold water into my head using a tabo and started to rub the soap into my body. I watched my self in the mirror, I was ashamed while looking at my reflection because of what just happened, last night.

I was rinsing the soap in my body when I realized that I forgot my towel outside the bathroom.

"K-kuya, p-pwede paki a-abot nung t-towel k-ko?", I asked him while I was in the bathroom with a shaking voice due to the shame I felt.

"Why wouldn't you just come outside? I mean, tatalikod naman ako", he offered while leaning on the bathroom door.

I slowly opened the door and saw him facing at his back while sitting on his bed. I sneaked into my bed when the front door suddenly twisted the door knob and opened.

Recca went inside the room while I swiftly went back to the bathroom and locked the door. I slipped, due to the wet floor the bathroom has. I almost bumped my head into the floor, buti nalang may nahawakan akong matigas na bagay.

I was trying to stand up when a droplet of blood fell into my face. I touched the sticky blood and wondered where it came from. Tumingin ako sa itaas at--

_________________________________________