°•●□■🎊|23|■□●•°

It's december 4 when I made this chapter, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM SEOKJIN MI BIAS! HYEONG SAENG IL CHUKKHAHAE 😂😂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY CESSA-SSI! 😘😘😂
_________________________________________

Cessa's POV

November 25, 2017

12:03 AM

I woke up in the middle of the night dahil nagutom ako. I went to the kitchen ref para kumuha ng makakain then I suddenly heard a little kid laughing.

I got goosebumps, walang batang nakakapasok sa bahay namin, aside from the body guards, eh may K9 pa kami! I believe that hindi lang to simpleng bata, isa itong spirit or something! Or baka nakapasok lang talaga siya at.... oh my!

I ran back to my room para masigurong safe si Frency. Pagdating ko doon ay nakita ko Frency, still sleeping in comfort. I went back to bed and pretend that nothing happened this night.

I woke up and it's morning. I looked at Frency's bed, pero wala siya. I went to the living room para hanapin siya, pero wala siya. I smell a very delicious meal waiting for me in the dining room. I went there at nakita ko si Frency na naghahanda na sa mesa.

"Gising ka na? Halika, kumain na tayo!", sabi niya saakin.

I feel something bad about the Frency that I'm talking to, she's not very caring and she doesn't know how to cook. Umupo ako sa isang dulo while she sat at the other end. I heard a sound, a sound of someone trying to say something but hindi makapagsalita dahil nakatakip ang bibig.

I went to the origin of the noise at napadpad ako sa walk in closet sa sala. I opened the door at nakita ko si Frency na nakagapos at natatakpan ang bibig ng panyo. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko at pag lingon ko sa likod, wala na ang babaeng kausap ko.

I untied Frency and we ran outside. We heard the bell and the kid started to sing again!

"On the fourth DEATH of christmas my killer did to me, she hit and run over me", Kanta ng killer na mas nakakatakot ang tawa.

While still running and grabbing Frency's hands, we crossed the road and a car suddenly appeared in nowhere. The car has no breaks, which is leading to our direction.

Muntik na akong mabundol ng sasakyan pero tinulak ako ni Frency at siya ang nasagasaan ng sasakyan. Na sira ang side mirror ng sasakyan at ang mga salamin na nabasag ay nahulog sa mukha ni Frency. One glass was shot on Frency's eyes, kaya tumulo ang dugo na parang umiiyak siya ng dugo.

I immidiately called the ambulance, but it's too late. She is not breathing and her face was full of blood. Lumuhod ako while crying, in the middle of the road. I touched her hands, her soft yet rough hands. Blood still ooze from her eyes. Many people are watching, but none of them called for help.

Na bubwisit na ako sa mga gagong ito, they're just watching us and didn't call for help. Sana, sana mamatay na rin sila! I walked back to my house, with a blood stains on my clothes. I sat on the couch and stared at my hands. My tears start to drop without noticing it.

I called Edric and told him the news. I'm still sobbing while calling him, but I need to be brave.

"Hello, Edric-",

_________________________________________