°•●□■🎊🎉|42|🎉🎊■□●•°

Jake's POV

November 26, 2017

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Edric's POV

November 26, 2017

"Analyze why", rinig kong boses ng isang babae na parang palalapit saaming dalawa ni kuya.

Laking gulat ko nung nakita ko ang isang babaeng naka crop top at naka palda ng above the knee. She looked so beautiful, but I didn't changed my beloved first love.

"Huy, anong tinitingtingin mo diyan?", she said while I keep on staring at her.

I was smiling while staring at her. She took her tote bag and took something on it-- SHIT! I raised my hand when I saw her taking a GUN from her tote bag!

My eyes widened and my mouth opened when I saw her pointing the gun at me like and expert. I blinked my eyes so many times, and rubbed so many times.

"Can't believe? Huh, you are ignorant. By the way, I'm Recca, you half-brother's bestfriend", she introduced herself as she put the gun back to her bag and smirked.

"The fuck are you doing Recca?!", Vince, well, kuya cursed after he saw Recca pointing the gun to me.

"Why? He was staring at me like a shit. I just avoided his looks, it creeps me", she said while rolling her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Uhmm, ah, by the way, what do you mean by 'ANALIZE WHY' you said earlier?", I asked while grinning in front of her and looked at her beautiful face-- SHIT can I stop staring at her FUCKING face?!

"Just try to analize why you are here, that's all", she said while she took again something from her bag.

"W-WHAT'S THAT?!", I said shockingly while looking at the grenade she was holding.

"Non of your buisness, idiot", she answered while putting it again into her bag.

Napagod ako sa lahat ng ginawa namin sa araw na ito, pero ayaw kong matulog. I don't want tomorrow to come, dahil hindi natin alam na ang susunod na pala ay si- LYKA.

"Recca! Ano sa tingin mo ang ginagawa mo?!", rinig kong sigaw ng isang matandang lalake sa likod ni Recca.

"S-sorry po father!", sagoy ni Recca sabay bow ng kanyang ulo.

"Pasensya ka na sa asal ni Recca ha, ganyan lang talaga siya eh", apologize ng lalake sabay bigay saakin ang kanyang kamay.

"Anong pangalan mo iho?", dagdag niyang tanong.

"E-Edric po", sagot ko with a shaking voice.

"I'm Gil Corbes, pero call me father Corbes yes, pari ako", pag introduce niya sa kanyang pangalan sa akin.

Nagtaka kaagad ako kung bakit may pari na nainvolve saaming problema. He was wearing a robe, and his head was almost bald.

"Dito nalang kayo manirahan hanggang sa tumigil na ang mga patayang ito", sabi ni father Corbes na nakangiti.

"Uhmm, your smile creeps me", bigla kong sabi na walang hiya sa kanya, causing his bright smile to vanish.

"Follow me, dito yung kwarto niyo", sabi ni father Corbes, leading us to a cozy room with 2 aircons and 2 tablets on the bed.

"Uhmm, is the tablet ours?", tanong ko na may makapal na mukha at nakataas na right eyebrow.

"Oh yes!--",

_________________________________________