°•●□■🎊🎉|58|🎉🎊■□●•°

Cessa's POV

November 28, 2017

I smiled widely, as I heard the good news! Finally, I can meet this abegail more! I mean, she is really cute!

"Ah yes. Princess, why are you absent this past few days?", Mrs. Joy suddenly asked me when she was opening her phone.

"Uhh, I was k-kidnapped miss", I shyly said, and everybody gasped, and everybody started to spread such gossips.

Well, she happily nodded and smiled at me. I looked down, because I felt ashamed. I didn't mind their gossips about me, I mind about our members that died because of the stupid killer.

Gusto ko talagang mamatay ang killer as in, ayaw ko talaga siyang mabuhay. I looked around and saw Edric and Vince not on their seats. Well, Daldo, Daldo came from Christefidelis Memorial National High School, yes, he came from a public school.

Mrs. Joy started lecturing about the sleep dispertion, but I didn't listed to her. My mind was running into the different direction. Pinagsisisihan ko ang mga ginawa ko dati, sana nung buhay pa siya, sinagot ko na kaagad siya.

Nag ring yung bell without me even realizing that it was  already 12 NN, hindi ko namalayan ang oras! I went to the canteen and bought a mashed potato and sat on one of the table on my own. As I was eating, I felt the temperature is getting cold, and the wind is starting to blow.

May biglang umupo sa harapan ko, isang babae na mukhang bago lang sa school na ito. I stared at her food, and mukha itong, nakakadiri, I don't understand what it is, baon niya lang kasi ito eh.

"H-Hi! B-bago ka lang ba d-dito?", I asked, na parang natatatakot ang boses, dahil sa kaba na baka ito ay may koneksyon sa killer.

"Oo, and I am here not because I have a conncection of the killer like what you said. I am here to find my daughter", she answered na parang nabasa niya ang iniisip ko.

"H-how did you kn--", my words were cut when she suddenly answered my question.

"I am an illusionist, and I can read everybody's mind", she answered with a serious, and scary voice while staring at my eyes.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko when she said those words in front of me, I mean, sino ba ang taong isasabi ang sekreto sa isang estranghera?

"I only say my secrets to the person which I knew I can rely on", she suddenly spoke in front of me while taking a bite on her gross food.

"And please, wag judgemental. This is mashed potato just like what you are eating, but I put carrots and peas on it para mas sumarap, unfortunately, the carrots and peas was also mashed. I also put gravy on it, but I accedentally put ketchup", she explained while taking another bite of her, well, mashed potato.

"How did you mashed the carrots and peas? And how did you put ketchup on it?!", I confusely asked while my foreheaf is starting to kunot.

She stood up and sat beside me. She put her lips into my ears and whispered some words.

"As what I said earlier, I am an illusionist, and illusionist, can move things by their minds",

_________________________________________