I wonder why he reacted like this about London.

James enters the kitchen, he approaches the table and seats in front of me.

"Do you want some?" I offer. 

"Thank you Camil, I already had my breakfast."

"Camil..." by the way he says my name I already know that we are going to talk about Daren. 

"Don't be mad at him, he is trying to do his best. It is for you, now you won't understand it, but with the time you will."

"I know he loves me... but he hurt me the worst way he could, I know it wasn't on purpose, but it still hurts... and he didn't even come to meet me...apologise...I'm so mad at him " I try to hold my tears, so I look away.

A few minutes we seat in silence, then James starts to speak.

"So are you exited about London?"

"More than you can imagine! I can't believe I'm going, still wondering why Daren agreed." I say to him with a slight smile.

I really wonder why he changed his mind, he was against it.

"I spoke to him, he knows it's the best for you, so he changed his mind. Actually, there are still rules you have to follow..." he laughs.

"Daren isn't Daren without his rules" we both laugh.

"I'm really happy that J is coming too," I say smiling.

I think James somehow knows about my longtime crush on Jared.

"You know as you are an adult I can talk to you about this kind of things and I really think that Jared is good for you"

"What? No, we aren't going to have this conversation," I'm blushing. Now I look at J more like he is my second brother, but there is still something.

"Camil, just think about it, you know deep down inside that's the right thing." He smiles.

I love our time together, I know I can talk to him about everything, he won't replace my father, but he is the best I could have.

So we are seating in the kitchen, talking and drinking coffee.

Sometimes I wonder what would it be like if my father was alive. Could we have this kind of conversation?

In the middle of our conversation about what is best to do in London, James's phone starts ringing. As he sees Daren's number he immediately picks up.

"Yes...but how?...." James looks at me.

"Ok, we will be there in 30 minutes" he hung up.

"I'm afraid Camil you're going to London sooner than expected!"

"Wait! What?" I'm more than confused now.

"Let's go, we need to meet Daren and Jared at the airport!" He says demanding. And again this tone I've never heard before.

James grabs my hand and leads us to the garage. He isn't going to take his car, he picks another one. We get in the car and leave the house.

"But what about my bag?" I ask him.

"Jared has it in his car, don't worry!" James tries to stay calm, but I hear the nervousness in his voice.

Unknown.

My phone starts to ring. It's Antonio, I guess he has got the girl.

"Yes"

"Boss....we have a problem..." Antonio says and I can hear his voice is shaking.

"What kind of a problem?" I try to keep calm.

"The girl isn't here, we came to take her, but it seems like they already left."

"Where did they go then?" How I'm tired of these idiots.

"I don't know maybe for classes or something, all her stuff is here, Jared isn't here and all his things are here too..."

"And how don't you know where the girl is? You idiot had to follow her!!! I swear Antonio it's the last time you screw up!!" I hung. Fuck why this idiot can't do such a simple thing as following one fucking girl and in the right moment just take her.

Fifteen minutes later my second in command comes in my office.

"Boss Jared and the girl left the apartment in the middle of the night, he broke the system and turned off the power supplies units, they took a car in the underground parking...."

"That idiot was sleeping or what? How did they manage to let these two leave in the middle of the night?" I'm furious, I'm going to kill him, Antonio it's your last day.

"Boss I checked the cameras at the parking. We know what car they took and now they are on the way to her house, I'm sure, Jared is going to Daren's."

"Good, I want Antonio in the basement. I'm going to deal with this fucker personally!"

"I want you to find out how the fuck did they know that we were coming and tell Luciano it's time, he must take the girl!" I turn my chair to the window. I need to show my man that you can't fuck up.