Confessing

" So Alayna how was your first day at work?" Tia said waving her fork at me.

I chewed on my food softly and smiled " Um...sort of" I mumbled.

" Well let's hear it then! And don't leave anything out!" She cheered.

'Fuck! Okay, lala calm down it's just a simple question. You don't have to tell her that you let your boss molested you in the back seat of his limo...I suck!' I thought mentally face planing my self.

" Yeah! Did you see anything weeiird~ " Star asked wiggling her eyebrows,  leaning in and forcing her cheek against mine.

" Star all I did was clean the guy's house. What are the chances of me seeing a fricken monster?"

" There's an enormous chance! It happens to me and Marco like a thousand times. Right Marco? Eeeeh?" She elbowed the said teen in the ribs smiling. I sighed and jabbed the stake on my plate " You and Marco do some dumb shit Star-"

" language~" Tia scolds.

" You guys do some dumb activities Star"

" Atta girl"

I nod and pick up my knife to cut a piece off a piece a steak when a blue hand wraps around mine. I turned around and saw Bailey with a grin plastered on his face.

" I think it's best if I cut your steak. Don't want a repeat of last time now do we?" He questioned snatching the knife from my grasp. I felt a frown coming on as he started cutting " I can do it myself Bailey just watch!"

I snatched the fork and knife from him and started cutting. It was going good but then the knife jumped from my hand and flew pass Marco and got stuck on the wall next to his throat.

'.....'

" Wow~ great job Alayna! Almost decapitating your friend? Hah, that's a 10/10 in my book."

Damn, I can feel the sly ass smirk his giving me. I placed the utensils down a bit dreamily and folded my arms over my chest puffing my cheeks.

" Fine."

He smiled and kissed my cheek " Love ya too" he sat in the chair next to me and went back to cutting. I look over and saw Star whispering something to Marco that caused him to blush and push her.

I rolled my eyes at the two and looked down at my pants " Well, today at work my boss gave me a shi- A lot of things to do. Make beds, clean the floors, wax 'em, you know how it goes. Fist fought with some huge rats in the basement. Made the dude some curry afterward, got a new pair of dimensional scissors from Nina. All n all today was a good day I guess."

I shrugged my shoulders and slapped a huge steak on a plate along with some side dishes then gave it to Bailey who gladly dug in.

" How was your day Star?" I asked sitting back in my chair slightly.

She smiled and twirled her wand in her hand " Oh you know the usual, adventures, partied with PonyHead, kicked ludo's butt, all that stuff."

I nod " Cool, cool, " I thought she was done but she wasn't finished. " Aaaand~ witnessed my ship sailing a few moments ago" she laughed and started repeatedly poking Marco in his side.

I cocked a brow at her comment " And who are the people getting shipped Star? Did Marco finally smash on Jackie? " I said picking at the buttons of my shirt.

Marco sat up and chucked a bread roll at me completely missing " WHAT N-NO I DIDN'T SMASH JACKIE!! NOT COOL ALAYNA!"

" Okay Marco calm your tits I was only playing! " Seeing Marco get all flustered with his childhood crush makes me smile. He's too cute for all the perverted things I have in my mind.