Friends Reunited After Work

I sigh when I look at this scroll there's so much to do here!! But luckily I did chores like this at Nina's castle so I'm used to doing big jobs. I take out a pen from one of my pockets and pop the cap off " Okay so chore number one says fix the beds, huh this should easy!".

I go into each room and neatly made everyone's beds that I find so hard to believe they couldn't do it themselves but anywho I finished the first chore on the scroll. I pick up my pen again and check off the box next to the chore " Okay one down two hundred and sixty-nine to go...greaaaaat"

~~~~~13 hours later~~~~~

I sigh in relief when I check off the last thing on the scroll " Okay so now I gotta cook his ass some dinner and I get to go home!! " I dash to the kitchen and bust through the doors and slide in stopping like a boss.

" Okay !!" I clap my hands together " What does this guy like to eat" My eyes skim inside the fridge when I opened it and saw some meat...looks like beef and that's when it hit me " Looks like Mama's making some curry!"

I take a whole bunch of meat and some other shit from the fridge and plop it on the counter. I pull open a war and pull out a knife and find a cutting board along with it.

I tie my hair up in a ponytail and wash my hands " Its about to get Chef Boyardee up in dis bitch!! "

I twirl the knife with my fingers then start dicing some carrots " Hmm this kinda reminds me of sausage party...oh well !! "

I chopped up some potatoes and dunked them in a pot, boiling water and beef stock in it and move on to the slab of beef.

* After some major cooking skills*

I finished setting Toffee's spot at the table when I heard footsteps coming up the steps of the castle.

I rush over to the door and fold my hands over my dress all may like and bowed when toffee entered.

" Welcome back master toffee, " I said cheerfully even though I was faking it.

He turned to me after placing his jacket on a coat hanger beside the doors and let out a deep chuckle.

" Looks like someone finally behaved herself"

" Yes sir, the chores are all completed and " I looked up with a smile and winked " Dinners ready"

He stiffened and turned away and headed for the dining room.

' That- was weird??' I thought while walking ahead of him to the kitchen. I got his plate and set it in front of him; he watched me silently as I placed his silverware on a folded napkin that was next to his plate. I opened a bottle of wine and poured it slowly into a wine glace I polished for him.

He held up his hand letting me know " That's enough" before picking up a spoon and scooping up some curry and rice into his mouth.

I didn't pay any mind to his reaction because I was leaning over the table wiping it off with a rag when I felt a pair of eyes checking out my figure.

I tensed up a bit when a claw found it's way up my skirt, its tip was gliding over my skin that sent shivers up my spine remembering that I was ticklish.