Its A Ball Room Blitz

" Ooooo Alayna Aren't you excited !! This is the first ball you've ever been too"  Star says while kicking her legs vigorously against the carriage's cushioned seats as we pass a pair of solid gold gates.

" No" I said in a monotone voice resting my cheek on the Palm of my hand as my arm is perched up against the window seal.bored.as.fuck.

" Aww common Alayna cheer up I hate seeing you so...so..-"

" Depressed??"

" Yeah!! Exactly that"

" Well I guess your gonna keep on hatin my dude " I said with a big groan. I'm not that type of girl that digs these types of things; When I lived with Nina she let me blow off those parties and stay at home with Bailey and have fun!! But now it just sucks ass, being a butterfly is no fun because you can't have fun, no public display of affection, no smiling, no laughing, always be prettied up, no big boobs, no big butts, you.must.be.perfect.

I wince at the thought and bonk my head down on the window handle. Deep in thought I feel a soft hand move some of my hair out of the way and my eyes meet with Bailey's. " Common Lala cheer up!! We'll be together the whole time anyway and you know how we do some really dumb shit " he says with a smile.

" Hm...true true"

" Plus there's free food and I know how much you like to eeeaaat " He pokes my belly a few hundred times before I swat it away laughing.

" Enough You two we're here so make yourselves look presentable!!" Moon shouts when the carriage comes to a complete stop, the driver comes and opens the door and holds out his hand to assist the queen down the small stairs that were on the side.

He holds out his hand to me too when I go to leave but Bailey pushed him away, grabbed me, and put me on his shoulder with a smirk on his face.

" Sly Bull" I said with a chuckle.

We catch up to moon, star and river who're about to walk in and stand with them but by our luck one of the bouncers shot out his arm and the other cleared his throat and held up a clip board  in our face  " Sorry but It appears your not of royal attire. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave you and..your monster" he says trying to push Bailey back but fails horribly.

" Um excuse me dude I don't think you know who I am. I'm the daughter of Queen Nina, who basically rules over half the universe and this handsome bull man is my bestie Bailey and we're apart of the butter-"

" Prove it " he interrupts " ...Okay 1, Rude and 2, bitch I am the proof now let me through"

" Not gonna happen" with a snap of his fingers more bouncers March  behind him " We can do this the easy way or the hard way..your choice bitch."

Me and Bailey exchange looks and smirk as he sets me down on the ground then cracks his knuckles as the same with me " Nah dude we're gonna do this the Gangsta way!!"

" Whack "

I reached back and with full force sock the bouncer in the face, my fist feeling his skull crumble into pieces as he knocks down  other guards. " Why you little Bitch !!!"  Three others Sprint at me with their weapons raised.

I lower my body getting ready to jump but Bailey sends them flying with one swift swing of his tail and they smash into the wall slumped over with their outlines engraved in it.

Me and Bailey high five eachother until swarms of bouncers come running at us and have us surrounded and outnumbered..perfect. We go back to back, fists in the air and guarding, both of us bearing devilish grins. " Ready Princess?!" He asks stomping and dragging his hoof on the ground leaving a long dug out line in the dirt.

" Hell yeah Boi lets HIT THIS SHIT!!" And with that the war drums start. One of them throws a straight punch at me I dodge it by ducking. I grab his arm and bash his elbow on my knee, breaking his arm in the process, he howls in pain as he tumbles back and falls rolling and curing in agony.

Seven more  make their move and dog pile me " Omfh!!" I groan as I feel their weight crushing my small figure. One of them with long blonde hair feels around and groped my boob " Nice bod " he says with a dirty tone. " Huh you know your girl said the same thing last night before I tapped that ass of hers !!". With a look of horror on his face I knee him dead in the eye, making me some leg room I hook my leg around a neck and twist.

" Snnnnap!!" The guy fell to The ground with a splat, his body limp and lifeless.

( this Is in slow motion !!!)

This is a perfect opportunity!!; Guards were crying out in horror seeing that their friend was now dead. 'They're distracted now's my chance' Quick in my thoughts I slither in between two of em, moving swift like water but moving faster than Light, I jump up and by then it's too late for them to react, I look at them both then unfold my legs and Send each foot in a different face. Teeth flying, blood squirting, tears shinning in the moonlight and the two giants hit the ground in defeat.

Still in the air I laugh out loud " Ha the bigger they are the harder they-" Something collides with my face and all I know is I'm  rolling on the ground and then my back hits something hard and cold then I see black and white. The sudden taste of iron snaps me back quick as I see a guy holding up the very fist that hit me, his fingers laced with Golden Brase knuckles. I turn to the side and spit, crimson red now stains the grass and some managed to drip from my lip.

" Those are going up your ass!!" I jump up and pounce at him with a harsh growl escaping from my mouth. I'm so close to tearing his ass to shreds when I hear the snap of a pair of fingers and suddenly im frozen in the air.

( End of slow motion)

" Enough of this " a deep stern voice says. I heard footsteps and see a tall, dark, and handsome figure step out from the shadows, he's dressed in very expensive looking ball wear with a pitch black cloak that just barley touched the floor, his dark purplish black hair combed and slicked back, a mask covered his face hiding his true identity from the eyes of others, but what really got me were those...eyes. Those yellow eyes remind me of a predators cold hard stare...they look...hungry!!

He unfroze the bouncer but leaves me still frozen in the air. He walks over, his arms folded behind his back and his gaze never left mine. " They're with me" he said, the bouncer looks at him then at me and looked..frightened..he got up and bowed " Yes of course!! M-my apologies Sir!"

After that he snaps his fingers again and I fall face first to the ground with a 'slap' and slight twitch. I look up with blurred eyes and wonder ' who in The hell Is this Guy??!' Aaaaand then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( sorry for this being so short lol turns out school did get in the way :/ and now I has bf that needs my attention and all of the  loves. However, I still pulled through and this came up lol but who is dis new guy eeeeh? I'm pretty sure u know who. Next chapter shall be longer I promise. )