Hello Handsome Stranger

( Eh got bored of waiting so new chapter yaaay!!!)

I feel something cool and damp resting on my forehead and I shift my body a little and feel something soft and velvety all over me ' A Bed '  I wonder.

I won't open my eyes just yet cause I really don't want to, flashbacks of what happened hour's earlier made me even more tired just thinking about it. It makes me furrow my brows in frustration.

I finally open my eyes and notice I'm not outside anymore " The hell?" I sit up slightly and wince a little " Oh right that damn guard punched me...well I did kill his friend-"

" Indeed you have little one "

!!!!

' That voice !! It's -' .... " You " I finish my thought openly.

" Me? "  the man questions, although his face is hidden behind his mask I could tell he has his eye brow raised. " Y-you're the guy that froze me in the air!! You know, from earlier tonight??" I said, being fully awake and somehow standing on the bed, well more like sinking into it since I'm so damn short.

The man thinks a bit before letting loose a deep husky chuckle
" My, my excited aren't we? Looks like your wound has healed " he looks at me with those fucking eyes that make my tummy tingle. I guess he realized this and decided to tease me a little, he slowly makes his way over to my side of the bed, his stronge gaze fixed on me as the 'clicks' of his shoes get closer, and closer, and closer.

The clicks stop and he's just a few inches from me, his tall figure leans down, reaching over and his strong hand cups my cheek gently, his thumb traces small lines across the bandages covering My left eye.

'Hes staring at me now'  I think to myself trying to keep my cool. 'There's so much I don't know about this man. I have so many questions, why is he so mysterious, why did he help me back there and why was that guard so scared of him, why does he give me feelings I can't explain, but what makes me question him even more is if he's even human or not...!!"

I gasp quietly when I feel heat suddenly sprout on my thigh. I concentrate back on the Man and notice that he had placed his hand on my thigh, running it up and down slowly. His egg white gloves glide across my tanned skin.

He leans over to my ear and whispers " You truly are a handful my dear, such actions can't be un-punished~ " his lips barley hover over my ear, their warmth radiates into my soul as they get ever so closer to it, but they're ripped away from me way too soon when me stands up straight and walks over to a window. leaving me in dissatisfaction and a complete blushing mess.

Then it hits me.

" Wait...un-punished? " I asked nervously.

" Did you expect to get off Scot free?"

" No !! I was gonna write a apology letter-" I'm interrupted when he walks over to the bedroom door, a sly expression stained his face when he looks at me and winks.

" your punishment has already been decided " he opens the door with  a 'bang' and all I saw was a flash of yellow before I'm tackled by both Star and Uncle River with tears gushing from their eyes as they squeeze the living hell outta me.

" My sweet, sweet little PoundCake I'm so glad your safe" River picks me up and swings me back and fourth in the air. " Ahem- Riveeer" an all too familiar voice calls as she enters the room.

River looks at moon then back at me, he puts me down soft but quick and clears his throat "Now Poundcake What you did will not be tolerated by Moon and I and so you shall be...erm..you're g-g-"

Moon interrupts with a irritated groan and finishes the sentence for him " You are hereby Grounded, you will be accompining star to earth since she cant handle the magic wand, You are to be Revoked of your magic abilities, You're not permitted to leave Earth Ither, and since you troubled this Courteous Gentlemen I've decided that you shall be given an punishment of his desire . I'm very disappointed in you Alayna, I thought you were more than this. Come star, we shall return to the castle to pack your things."

She storms out of the room with Star following her along with River who looks....heartbroken. I sigh and lower my face into my hands " Like I said it's already been decided. You shall be my personal servant and shall serve underneath me for a very long time little one. I shall send a limo to your destination early tomorrow, get some rest~"

( Sorry this chapter was so short the next one will be longer I promise)