Magic Training ( Sample)

" Nina are you sure about this? " I asked the queen of hearts using my mirror to dial her.

" Alayna listen to me" she starts " You're already older than Star and it's about time you learned some magic yourself. Plus, Glosseric is the perfect teacher! "

" You think so?" I asked my voice filled with doubt. Nina nods and beams " Oh I know so! He's going to adore you as his student. Well, I've got to go the universe doesn't run itself you know! Say hi to Bailey for me!" 

With that, the call ended and the mirror reverted back to its home screen. I sighed and walked over to my bed then climbed on nesting in a hoard of pillows. " Magic huh?...meh can't be too bad. I'm sure there are some spells in there that match up with my messed up mind."

I was on the verge of passing out when Bailey, like the bull he is, barged In the room making all the noise possible, which sent a wave of 'wake the fuck up' through my veins.

" Yo! I'm back from the store- GHACK!! " he got a face full pillow before he could even finish that sentence. It doesn't matter if I'm on the verge of sleep, if you wake me up, HA! you're a dead man.

" What the hell princess! You trying to kill me?!" He asked.

" Maybe" I hummed, pretending to stroke my imaginary beard. Rolling his eyes Bailey stood up and dusts himself off " Bitch" he mumbled but I heard that shit. 

" I'm afraid I didn't quite catch that. Mind speaking up fuck face?"

He looked up at me with narrowed eyes and smirked " Oh I'm sorry. I guess I forgot my Girl was slightly autistic, let me fix that then. I.CALLED.YOU.A.BITCH.DEAL.WITH.IT!" I gasped. Did he seriously yell that when my newly adopted mom and dad were still in the house?! I can't believe this petting Zoo outcast! Imma get his ass back tho.

" Okay, that's cool. Looks like someone is gonna take showers by himself now." I held in a laugh when I heard him drop the bags with a 'smack'  followed by a painful gasp of air from the guy.

" Mhm, a pity too. I recently bought some new 'things' from quest buy the other day. Thinking about a special person in mind would highly appreciate it but I guess I could ask Two-Face or Raven to share em with no biggie." I turn around and freeze. You know the saying ' mess with the bull and you get the horns'? Well being the fact that I actually have a bull of my own you'd think a normal person wouldn't push his buttons right? right?.

Hate to break it to you but I'm not normal and I think I pushed him over the limit. How do I know this? Ha, that's easy! I know I fucked up when Bailey is in his extra rare Man-Man form.

What makes it so special?

Hmm well, I guess it'd be the whole 'Makeover' that comes with it. Consisting of his skin turning an evil shade of black with his hair and eyes becoming a bright but menacing purple. Not to mention his tail changes into this...this..snake like dinosaur looking thing. How it splits off into two tails frightens me sometimes, and how they have those razor sharp spikes decorate its skin does not make me feel any better. His height changes to 305 centimeters, his mood changes, horns change, his voice changes even. A dark, mysterious, monotone voice that scared even the devil himself.

Not lying I have the video to prove it.

To sum it up when he takes this form it's a bad sign. Very bad.

His muscles rippled when he took a deep breath as he reached up to rub his temple with his index finger and thumb. 

" Lala" he spoke calmly" What is your goal here? Hm? Tell me what is it." His eyes were shut form frustration but I knew I was in deep trouble when he opened them so I have made my getaway and fast.

" C-common dude I was joking! Why would I do that to my big ol BlueBerry baby huh? I'd never-" I was cut short when a strong gust of wind forced the light to fade away. Leaving me in what felt like eternal darkness.

" Shit!" I sprinted to the door only to be yanked back by my shirt. Now face to face with the angered blueberry.

" You better tell me what you bought or else I'm throwing away to cheesecake I bought you!" He sneered. Tapping his hoof against the floor impatiently.

" It was soap dude! Jesus " I partly yelled at him as I dangled in the air. " It was on sale and it looked like a good brand so I bought it. That and some more stuff for our bathroom so that too."

"Oh...my bad" he puts me down on my bed and plops next to me, his hands neatly folded on his lap.

" I jumped to conclusions..I'm sorry I should know that you are way beyond what I thought you were...referring too."

I sigh and run a hand through my curly hair " No I shouldn't say those type of things. I went too far. My bad."

I feel an immense amount of heat on my shoulder and turn to see that Bailey is nuzzling his snout in the crook of my neck. Eyes closed and humming softly to himself.

" Awww! Who's my pretty baby" I coo scratching the underside of his jaw while planting kisses all over his face.

Bailey smiles and wiggles his ears " Definitely me."

We stayed like this for a few moments and it was silent before I spoke up.

" Want to take a shower?"

" Fuck yes."

( Just a small something before I actually write big chapters again)