My New Boss

Me and the Butterflies left the ball that night..un talkative to one another as the carriage took us back to the castle. None of them talked to me..not even star...moon told her not to but she'd slip me a note or two before the evening Sun had faded behind the horizon, the notes were simple yet meaningful and reassuring toward the " heinous " act I did.

She meant well but moon however never intended too...not even once did she hesitate before she...she...well just listen and I'll tell you everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was changing into my night gown, you know the one that was see through to the core, and I heard a soft knock on my door I went to open it and, to my surprise, Moon was standing there in a less revealing sleeping dress. I went to say " come in " but she barged right in, her head held high and her hands folded the perfect way for a princess like holding a lilly.

' bitch ' I thought.

" what do you want? I thought the bed time was strict around here-"

SLAP

My head was forced to the left as a painful sting was pricking at my cheek.

" I knew it was a mistake when Nina had the Nerve to tell me that she was going to raise you in a non-hitting environment. Discipline is what you really need; look at you now !! Dressing in attire suitable for PROSTITUTES YOU LITTLE WITCH! !! * Slap* YOU'VE CAUSED ME * Slap* SO MUCH TROUBLE TONIGHT WITH YOUR * Slap * RECKLESS BEHAVIOR!!. I HAVE HALF THE MIND TO SEND YOU ELSEWHERE AND TELL NINA YOU RAN-"

WHACK

I heard yet another painful slap hitting the skin of it's victim that wasn't me? I couldn't distingush what had happened, but right before my face was met with cool furry softness, which belongs to none other than Bailey. His eyes blazed with anger, his nostrils blowing pitch black smoke, In other words he was beyond pissed.

" So, you thought you could hit MY princess and get away with it Moon?!" He shifted and was now towering over moon's figure that was sprawled over the silver blue floor. He raised his hand back up in the air, turned it over, then strikes moon again but he slapped her like a pimp....17 times.

" Dont you ever hit MY princess like that again or else I'll strip you bare, stretch out your old saggy pussy lips, pull them over your head and shove them so far up your ASS THAT THEY'LL COME POPPIN OUT OF YOUR OLD AS DUST FUCKING MOUTH!! " He picked her up by a handful of her hair and threw her out of the room and down the flight of stairs next to our door and all you could hear was wood hitting bone as she tumbled down until she hit the bottom.

Bailey shuts the door softly and comes back over to where I was, picking me up and laying both of us down on the bed with me cradled in his arms and smooshed onto his chest.

" Dont worry my princess she can't do that to you again...Never!!" he leans forward and kisses my cheek softly, healing it with his ability, the pain weakens and then it's gone. However there was still a bruise left there, Bailey noticed this and went for another kiss but I declined by shoving my hand in the way already feeling the tears fall and sting my cheek.

" Bailey..I.."

" Shhhh~ its okay sleep lala you have to go to work tomorrow and you need the rest...I'll heal it tomorrow " he coos gently as he pets me very sentimentality.

I take this in and soon enough am engulfed in some well needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~