CHAPTER 24

***(PEOPLE I HAVE EDITED THE LAST THE THREE CHAPS, (CHAP 20 TO 23) THE CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED BECAUSE I FELT THERE WAS NO CONTINUITY  AND MISSED LOGIC AT PLACES(BLAME MY LATE UPADATES, COZ OF THAT I MISSED CONTINUITY) SO I MADE THIS BIG CHANGE.SO PLEASE READ THEM AGAIN AND READ THIS AND YOU WILL ENJOY, SO SO SORRY, PLEASE DO READ AND READ THIS DEARS)***

VRUSHALI P.O.V

Chapter 24

VRUSHALI P.O.V

Have you packed the binoculars, sneakers, sunglasses ? Yes he replied me and was longing for me to tell where we were going but little bit suspense makes things more fun and am actually enjoying this.

"Vrushali please tell where we are going"

"For the hundredth time am telling you 'no' sorry " I winked and he rolled his eyes. It was not so cute and I laughed.

"Promise me, you are not abducting me "

"Hello mister I will not get even peanuts if I do that so I have planned something more evil to get something more valuable"

"whatever ! So has the car arrived, before it darkens we have to go wherever you are taking me "

"It will be here in few minutes and don't forget to take your driving license with you "

"Why ??? Don't say that I have to drive "

I laughed "No, For identity proof you should have it " I finished saying and the cab driver called me. I picked up the call and asked him to wait.

"Okay we are ready to go and we are going to have some amazing experience, cheers"

"Hope its amazing and only after this trip I can tell whether it was amazing or not " he said and picked his duffle bag.

"Positive thoughts only Vasu and enjoy as things flows" I said to him and he showed his fingers crossed and I sighed, he doesn't believe things easily, good thing but life is very abstract at times and to enjoy it one has to believe that only good things await in the bend and but also flexible to face anything. We gave Buddy to our neighbor and waved him bye and Vasu petted him and assured him to be back soon, Buddy was really feeling sad seeing us leave. So I gave him all the snack he loved and left him.

I took my bags and Vasu helped me to load them in the car and I quietly instructed the driver to go according to the plan I had made. We both occupied the seat behind and I shared the sandwich I made and he accepted it with a small smile and munched it as he was typing something in his mobile. I messaged Fahee about what I am going to do and she was already shocked and confused by my decisions and still yet to comment about this decision of mine. She messaged me to be careful and not to get too emotional and involved, I messaged her 'Okay' and I also finished typing mails to the Therapist from another institution about their work details. I switched off my mobile and turned to see him, he was seeing through the window outside and smiling.

"Why are you smiling ?"

"Was I smiling ?" He asked me innocently.

I nodded yes and he shrugged his shoulders "Didn't even realize that, nothing much, enjoying this beautiful view, After long time am going down hill and its so beautiful and maybe that has made me smile"

"Oh, never knew your facial muscles were involuntary, moving without even you taking effort" I said and chuckled.

"May be at times it can be involuntary too " he said and laughed. It was good to hear and see his laugh.

"Atleast now tell me where we are going Vrushali, even Arjun is curious and messaging me "

"No I will not tell now and spoil the fun "