CHAPTER 20

VRUSHALI P.O.V

Those eyes caught me, his lips were moving to tell something and I can feel butterflies flying in my stomach. I shouldn't have kissed him. He spoke in a very low voice and I couldn't get it. I wanted to keep mum but may be something is hurting him.

"What??? What are you trying to tell Vasu ? Do you want something? "

He was still mumbling the same thing with half open eyes, I tried to understand but I couldn't understand a bit.

"Vasu do you need something "

He cleared his throat and spoke little bit clearly " Please give me some water "

"Ok ok ... wait I will get it "

I filled the glass with water and sat near him, I gently tilted the glass and made him drink water. I am now more afraid, how will he take me kissing him. Oh God !!!

But wait ! Why should I regret that was my desire and need at the moment which I shouldn't regret ! He can take it in whatever way he wants but I don't care.

"That's enough thank you "

I kept the glass on the table and moved aside allowing him to rest bit still he has not reacted, may be he was not aware.

"Vrushali " he called me making my heart leap. My anticipation is killing me but still I remained calm.

I went near him and asked again " Do you want something Vasu ?"

"I want someone... someone "

"What ??? Who do you want ?? "

" Wish this was real Vrushali, I want to live this dream, near you "

"What ??? I am near you Vasu and this not dream "

He giggled and slept again. Thank God that was for good. He was soundly sleeping. That gave me a relief. I have lot's to speak and ask and for that he has to rest first. I slept on the couch and am ready to embrace the uncertainty. I hope everything will turn out for our good. Somewhere in the corner of my heart, I felt happy that he loves me, I couldn't believe Dhivya's words completely untill he spoke in his half awake state.

************************************
The angels laughed and danced happily that these two souls are going to discover their true self and ???? The angels didn't know the answer as God may have some other plans !!!

************************************

Finally the new day began. I waited for Vasu to wake up, the nurse checked him and went out. It was five in the morning and I peeped outside the window after freshening me up. Still it was dark and cool but the air was fresh and I can feel magic all around me. May be I am exaggerating everything because of this novel situation, it's okay am enjoying this.

I could hear him move. I went around to see him, the fully awake him. I can't articulate the excitement in me, it's so new to me and to my surprise am loving it. I put up a smile on my face a very genuine smile, the smile out of happiness and the happiness was because he is alive again !

He was surprised to see me, he tried to straighten his back but he couldn't so I used the lever to lift the bed so that he could be seated comfortably. He was still having the pain. The cut was deep Arjun told me which makes me terrified even now but thank God he was saved. The surgeon knew perfectly to cut his nerves.

I sat on the bed near him only few inches away.

"What are you doing here Vrushali ? "

" What do you think am doing here Vasu ? "

He closed his eyes and opened again. He saw me and wanted to ask something but was silent again .

"If you want to tell something please tell it , don't contain all the words within you "

"Please don't stay near me Vrushali, please go away and don't ask anything "

"I didn't ask anything Vasu and am sorry I can't go away "

He rolled his eyes and his tired face and those tired eyes looked pleadingly at me but no I will not go away.

"Vrushali it's not right for you to be near me, remember we had a past which we both don't want to revisit "

"Did I tell you that I don't want to revisit, please don't have your own assumptions Doctor "

"Ughhh... this is like hell ! Why did even Arjun save me ??? Where is he ?? "

I got angry a bit for speaking like this. I am thanking all the good spirits for saving him but he is here wishing that he could have died.

"Vasu stop being like this. You were born to save lives and to take away a life !! Thank God Arjun saved you "

" Vrushali please stop and go away for good , staying away will save us both. I can't thank God for making me live again. I don't want this pain "

I can feel tears forming in my eyes but I controlled my feelings.

"I don't want to live and create havoc for everyone around me " he said and his eyes were teary too. He rested his head on the pillow and signed me to go away.

But I don't know what got into me and I am behaving very differently.

I went near him and cupped his cheeks and spoke to him. His eyes were wide open in surprise.

"Don't tell so Vasu. You have saved many lives and you have to live.  "

He was surprised and tried to tell something.

VASU P.O.V

I opened my eyes and found no one around and that was disturbing. I am drowning and Arjun shouldn't have saved me and I my heart leaped when I saw Vrushali before me, she sat near me, her mere presence makes me insanely happy but I don't want this bubble joys. It disappears quickly and makes my wound more deeper and bleed more.

  I begged her to go away but she the rebellious girl didn't listen to me. I have to say something harsh so she doesn't come near me at all and will hate me more. I opened my outh to tell her but she asked to stop me and continued.

 "Live for me Vasu !!! " 

Those words wanted me to live for her but no she deserves someone better and I don't deserve this angel.

" Don't do this. Go away "

   "Am sorry but I cant you need help now".

For me those words were enough but she is emotional now and her decision is not  right.

"Go away please "

"Never, now am leaving but I am always there. Be ready for me ".

With that she left. What should I wait for. I have to leave this town quickly to save her. I don't want her get lost with me.

( It was a very emotional chapter for me

( It was a very emotional chapter for me. Hope it conveyed the real essence.

Please do vote and comment dears.

Do vote Do vote dears. Hope you liked this chapter ❤❤❤ Thanks for supporting this story close to my heart )