CHAPTER 16

(Chapter unedited so kindly bear with the errors  )

VRUSHALI P.O.V

Is God trying to play with me ??? What all I don't want to happen is happening. I have been pushed to take this up. I have been assigned to go along with the Doctors to the rural medical camp to do some psychological assessments for the school children there, to identify learning disabilities, I don't know why God chose me to do this and the bitter part is Vasu is one among the Doctors, he is a surgeon and why the hell is he coming???
Definitely not for me and I am sure about that.

.I wore a woollen anarkali and a cardigan to keep me warm. Then I packed the dress and other stuffs for the week and made sure I had all the stuffs to keep me warm. The village am going to go is in higher altitude and extremely cold and it's underdeveloped . I am going to miss my warm hometown.

My hometown is busy, messy and too hot but when I came here I realised the comfort I enjoyed there, crowded streets and heat waves, I never thought I would miss the heat. I laughed and pulled my trolley out. The van in which the we are going to go may arrive at any time soon so I locked my home and waited on the road.

After two minutes Vasu also arrived and stood ten feet away from me. His suitcase was too large and he sat on it. He didn't bother to notice me and that's good for me. The cold wind blew and I pulled the woollen shawl around me more tightly. It has been fifteen minutes and the van has not yet arrived making me feel bored.

I checked Vasu, he was busy on his mobile and was having a serious face, this is how he would be most of the time when we were together. He has become more leaner but was still handsome as he was. His dark stubble was making him appear more manly and he rubbled his stubble and turned his head to see the Van coming towards us. He put on his shoulder bag and carried his huge travel bag.

I adjusted my hair and put on my big backpack and took my hand bag. He first got in and I got in after him. The van was almost full with only two seats remaining and that too my least favourite backseat. I took each step carefully to reach the backseat. Vasu took a seat just before mine. He was still settling himself so I had to stand behind him. The Lord finally apologised and made way for me and kudos to my bad luck. I slipped to be caught by him. His strong pair of arms were around my waist holding me safe and I could feel his hard chest pressed against my soft breast and his fingers were making a difference on my skin despite the three layers of wool. His eyes were fixed on me.

Everyone in the van saw us and that made me feel embarrassed. I gently pushed him as he seemed to not leave me. His touch was still affecting me and I couldn't breathe properly. I ignored him and went behind. Oh God this trip is going to be challenging for me.

I took out my earphones and started playing my favourite songs to forget the mishap. I want to sit by the window and sleep but my colleague was sitting at the window seat and sleeping peacefully. I felt suffocating and she was sleeping peacefully and I couldn't wake her up to open the window a little bit . All these made me sleepless and remember him again and again.

He was sitting before me and was watching a movie in his mobile. I can smell his fragrance, this fragrance smells good and I loved it, I tried recalling the name of this fragrance to keep me busy but I couldn't remember but suddenly something sparked in me. This was the same fragrance I smelled in Dr.Dhivya's room. Is he going for counselling to her ????

But I have never seen him in our organisation premises. I am cent percent sure this was the same fragrance I smelled in Vidhya's counselling room.

  Vrushali please mind your business and don't think about him, you will end up hurting yourself. Don't break your broken pieces. I started to concentrate on the song I was listening and enjoyed the lyrics. I always enjoyed lyrics more than the music, if a song attracts me it will be for the lyrics first.