CHAPTER 4

VRUSHALI P.O.V

Still I can feel his touch on my skin and I am unable to pay attention to the lecture. What he really thinks about me ? Why is he like a machine ?
Is his work load demanding him to be void of emotions ? I thought of different answers suddenly Faheema shook me bringing me back to reality.

   "What the hell Faheema ??? Why are you disturbing me "

   "Hey, hello the class got over idiot "

  I sighed yes the class ended. She is back from her hometown which is mine too after two days. Without her I felt like an lonely island but now I am not in mood to talk , so I walked out of the class. She was shouting my name. I ignored and walked , yeah it is bad but I don't want to talk with anyone.

   I felt her hands on my shoulders and she was pulling me and hugging me sorry ... squeezing me which is a sign of affection according to her. But I bet if I had did this I would be on the floor hearing her long lecture about her  VERY sensitive body .

    I turned around to see that cute and innocent face wrapped by her hijab. She batted her big round eyes and put on that baby face , trust me this is her ruse to make others listen to her.

   " Don't ignore me like this Vrushi " she said that in an very childish tone. This girl tricks me with this every time.

   "I was upset Fahee and I don't want to speak with anyone "

  " I have a super plan to change your mood dumbhead" she said with a wide smile showing her teeth.

  " What??"

"Shopping and snacking " she waited for my reply eagerly.

  "Oh Fahee I am sorry today I have other plans so I can't "

   Her face shrinked " what other plan ??? Cancel it for me"

   " I can't , this evening  I have to accompany Vasu for a party "

    She got angry, she hates him for suppressing me " you are going to get more hurt by going to a stupid boring so called party , for that you are missing a fantastic evening with your bestie " with that she went forward disappointedly. I thought again she is right why should I go let me avoid him this time.

   I called her name but she didn't turn  I ran behind and stopped her.

"  What???" She asked me avoiding my eye contact.

" I will come with you"

  She saw my face now and at the corner of her lips smile was creeping . She hugged me back .

   "That's a miracle , Mrs.Vasudev Krishnan has accepted to come with me"

" Shut up come let's go Baby Doll "

She whacked me with her sling bag " Don't call me like that" I giggled Amit used to call her like that. He had a crush on her but she hates him and hates this endearment. And for my luck he was crossing us.

  I went two steps ahead and shouted " Baby Doll " and ran away Amit was blushing and staring at us. Fahee was embarrassed and clueless.  She pulled  my cheek very hard and bet me very hard. We started our outing.

   Finally her scooter stopped at the market place. We window shopped, giggled for random things and ate lot's of sweet and finally Fahee's favourite Pani Pooris. She was stuffing each and every Poori and feeling bad that she will become fat eating this but that doesn't stop her from eating this. I enjoyed being with her, she is a nerd at times and crank at sometimes but my friend all time . Without her I can't live in this city.

   I looked at my watch it was 6.00p.m and by now he would have arrived to pick me up. God only knows what he will do finding me missing. I am afraid now . Without thinking of the consequence ,I have made this decision but to save my mind I have to avoid this party. Because every colleague and friend of his are very intelligent and affluent and their wives are all equally powerful but I am a girl from a simple background and with a very simple education which is embarrassing for him and he instructs and pressurise me to act according to his orders to save his prestige .He takes me out to show off that he is a perfectionist in personal life like his professional life. I hate that I am not a trophy or an pup to obey him and show off his prestige.

    But I am feeling shivers inside me. He would do something crazy for sure. Fahee was talking something to me very animatedly but I couldn't concentrate on her. She shook me and just than my phone rang. I took it out with trembling hands. It was him I panicked before I could attend the call Faheema plucked my phone from me and tapped a message to him that I am busy  and switched it off.

   I got infuriated "Fahee he will kill me for this I should have attended that "

  She rolled her eyes " Don't fear for him and anyways he will yell at you get it after enjoying the day Vrushi "

   I was confused I decided to enjoy this moment and continued walking but I am afraid. Suddenly a huge teddy bear caught my eyes.  I pulled Fahee and went inside the shop. She hates dolls because she is scared of dolls , especially Teddy bears. Strange girl right.

   She looked at me puzzle "Are you pregnant and so you are  shopping  something for your child "

   "Nooo idiot I am going to buy for me"

"Have you gone crazy why do you want to buy a silly doll"

  "I want to displace my anxiety by hugging this teddy and displace my anger by punching this"

  She sighed and rolled her eyes and prayed to Allah to save me. I giggled seeing her antics. I purchased the huge teddy and she rode me back to my home. It was almost 7.30 and I am sure he would have left for the party now as he never misses parties ,as it is a good opportunity for socialising with elites and experts. I was feeling uncomfortable but I ignored it.

   Finally we reached my home I got down and waved her bye. I tried to open the big gate but I was shocked , it was locked  usually we lock the house and not this gate so I didn't have keys for it. Fahee stood behind me.

  "What happened Vrushi ?"

   " he has locked this gate and I am not having keys for it Fahee" I am getting more panicked now.

  She consoled me " Try to jump in through the walls "

"No I will get electric shock if I do that "

  " Call him"

  I had no other option I called him " I think he will not pick my call Fahee" but as I finished that sentence he picked the call.

   I trembled " Vasu why have you locked this gate I don't have keys how will I get in "

   " Sorry I forgot that ,come and get it from me I am in Hotel Blue Residency" with that he cut the call he didn't yell at me and there was no sign of anger. I wondered whether this was a dream . Fahee rode me to that hotel where the party is going on. Is he having some other plan but he will not like to show his wife in this shabby attire and tired face. We neared the hotel and I felt something strange.

  ( Please vote and comment. Just hit the star and show me your love peeps and thanks all for your support. More drama on the way ;)  )
CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ARE PRIVATE. FOR SAFEGUARDING THE WORK SO PLEASE FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT TO READ THE UPCOMING CHAPS.