CHAPTER 14

VRUSHALI P.O.V

Why are you here Vasu ??? Please go away man .... I am still recovering and it will be hard for me now. I hugged my pillow and decided to accept the truth that I am going to see him often here afterwards and now I am not going to consider him important.

  He will be an yet another stranger and I will never give my attention to him. I took a deep breathe  and took a paper and wrote 50 times that

" he is a stranger "

and kept it aside. I am not going to put any efforts hereafter to know about him..... that will be hard but I want peace and I have to do this.

   It may appear silly but only the person who goes through such situations will realise how much it pains.

  I finished my chores and retired on my bed. I prepared myself for the upcoming days.

.......

It has been two days and I managed to not see him and that's a great relief. I went to my room. For the past two days I have been counselling a man to accept the fact that his wife is schizophrenic and not acting. He was  firm that his wife was pretending and acting bizzare to just scare the family. Still I am unable to make him realize the truth.

   Uffff.... such a tired day it was. I stretched my body and arranged the files back. It is already seven and I am dying to go home. Every inch of my body is aching. I received a call from Ms.Divya our senior expert counsellor.  I took the call, she instructed me to lock her cupboard which she forgot to lock  and have the keys. 

  I packed my bag and went to her room. She keeps her room spic and span. I switched on the light and  every cupboard in that room was locked ...  may be she would have meant her counselling room. I pushed the door of the counselling room. It is small room with cool colors and relaxing environment. I love such rooms.

Behind the couch she sits there was a cupboard

Behind the couch she sits there was a cupboard.  The keys were hanging on the nearby key stand. I locked the door and turned around to get my toe fingers hit against the legs of the sofa. The pain was too much and I sat on the opposite sofa as it was longer and I could  stretch my legs there . I  rubbed my toes. It turned red and was about to swell.

  Arghhh... I rested my head on the sofa and felt the softness and warmth of the sofa. It was so good ... if my toes  were not hurt I would have forgot myself and slept here itself. Oh no I am late and  I have to go home.

  I stood up and took the keys along with me. It is so strange, the fragrance in this room is so familiar but I am unable to find what it is. May be once I used a similar room spray, I told to myself and locked the room and walked to my car.

  Fahee called me.

"Hello Fahee "

As I finished the line, again I hit my toe finger against a rock. I yelled this time scaring Faheema.