16

Emma's p.o.v

I woke up with a slight headache because of the drinks I had yesterday. I groaned lightly and went to take shower. I removed my clothes and hopped into shower, the hot water was soothing me. The memories of yesterday's event came into my mind why is it so confusing, why do I feel like everyone are hiding something from me.

Suddenly my bulb glowed, why didn't I think of it earlier. I can Google, what's luna, mate and pack etc. The best place to think solution for your problem is shower. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and exited, I changed into jeans and sweatshirt.

'luna' I typed in search engine.

' Luna is the Latin name for the Moon. It may also refer to:
Luna (goddess), the ancient Roman divine personification of the Moon'

Either I'm crazy or Google is crazy. Luna means moon? Why would they call me as moon? Agh!.... sure my head will blast anytime soon. Maybe food will make me feel better. Yes. I went downstairs to kitchen. Cat and Marcus were in the dinning room, I waved at them.

"You're late. What happened?" Cat asked.

"Just a little hangover."

"Hello." I said to Marcus. It was little awkward.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." He replied like a gentleman. I nodded.

"I will go and get my breakfast." I went to kitchen.

As usual food made its magic I'm feeling better now. I Skype Ben and Nat after breakfast and spoke numerous nonsense things. Ben had found her love, who was the biggest player of our school. I hope he had changed now or else Ben will be hurt. Everyone found their love what about me?

You have Aaron. The voice replied.

I don't know. I'm confused.

Let's go for a walk you will feel good. It suggested. I don't think it's a bad idea anyway I don't have anything to do so why not go for a walk.

This place is so big and there is a forest behind the house. I went into the forest, it was so calm and peaceful the beauty of nature is mesmerising. I'm sure there are no wild animals in here like nearly four hundreds of people stays here now it's almost five hundred people, which animals like to stay in such crowded place. Animals deserve a peaceful and safe place to live.

I'm too far from the house, this side of forest is dark and little scary. I should probably return but which way was the house, I should have marked my way back. I'm so stupid.

I walked back in the direction I came but I feel I'm going far from house. I marked on trees incase if I get lost others can find me where I am.

We are already lost.

Don't scare me. We are not lost we are just little far from the house.

Whatever floats your boat.

It was a bad idea to go for a walk i shouldn't have listened to the voice. This place is scaring me to death, I should go back home but my legs are hurting I'm walking from past two hour and I still can't find the house. It's like a maze and I'm going in a circle there is no end for this maze and I'm so tired.

The voice is correct I'm lost.

Jacob's p.o.v

"What are you making?" I asked Rachel.

"Pizza. Em loves it. She is so sad that she's locked up in the house and can't go out this will cheer up her mood." She smiled. I nodded.

"What's cooking?" Cat asked her mom. Just now she finished her training and entered the house.

"Pizza. Cat call Em she will be happy."

"Yeah."

I'm so lucky to have this three angels in my life. Cat is very responsible daughter and a great sister, she tried to protect Em when she was barely six year old kid. I regret and feel ashamed of myself I couldn't give the life which these angels were destined to have. I couldn't protect my pack.

But I'll not repeat the mistake again. I will not let anyone harm my family again.

"Mom do you know where is Em?" Cat voice bought me back to reality.

"She must be in her room."

"No. She's not there."

"What do you mean she's not there, she must be with Betty or Nidori or Nick."

"No she's not with Betty and Nid."

"Anything wrong?" Nick came from the training place.

"Nick did you see Em?" I asked.

"No I was in the training. Did you check the house?" Cat shook her head.

"Come on let's search." Nick commanded. He's very protective of both my daughters.

We all headed in different directions to search for her.

"What happened uncle?" Betty asked me.

"Do you know where is Em?"

"No I haven't seen her. Why?"

"She's missing."

"What?!"

"Yes. We are searching for her."

"I will ask Aaron she must be with him."

She mind linked him.

"No she's not with him. He's coming back." She replied in panic.

"Ask everyone to check where is she." She nodded.

The fear started crawling into me, the fear of loosing my daughter again. I already lost her twice I cannot afford to loose her again I will fail as an father and an Alpha. I tried to smell her scent but it's useless, I shouldn't have given her the potion to hide her scent yesterday.

"Did you find her?" Aaron growled and came running into the house.

"No."

"Where you able to reach her phone?" His voice boomed with respect and danger. His eyes has turned a shade of red.

"No it's still not reachable."

"God where the hell did she go?" He roared punching on the wall making it to crack.

"Zach. Inform the guards near border to find her." He growled loudly Zach gulped in fear his wolf had taken control.

Emma's p.o.v

I don't have signal in my phone how will I contact others?

What if I find a psycho serial killer here? I can defend myself.

But what if there are wild animals in this area? No in that case I would have found one by now.

Or what if there are scary ghosts here? Freak I'm dead.

***

What do you think will happen?

Vote.

Comment.

Share

Follow.