4

New day, new start. 

I got dressed in pink jeggings and black top and tied my hair in high pony.

Today's schedule is different, first I have Economic, business and sustainability class. Which means I have to see that idiot-jerk-arrogant Aaron's face first thing in the morning.

Great way to start my day. Note the sarcasm. 

Since I was early for the class I texted Ben and Nat. Nat got a new boyfriend it seems, and they are celebrating there. Ben is complaining about Nat's boyfriend, that he is a player and he doesn't deserve her, blah blah. But Nat is happy, as long as she is happy, I don't mind, if he ever dares to hurt her, I will hunt him down and kill with my bare hands.

Class started and as usual Aaron came late, again, but the lecturer let him in anyway. I didn't even see his face and started taking notes. Something hit me, I saw a paper ball next to me. I opened the crumbled paper.

'Let down your hair.'

Which jerk wrote that, I tore it into pieces and stomped on it. I don't know who wrote that, maybe Carob wrote that, wait, did he even came to class? No. Maybe the letter wasn't for me at all, it hit me by mistake. 
Yeah, it was for someone else.

It's second hour, Nidori and I were sitting in the class. We were arguing which was best, wolf series or Marvel. She is crazier than Cat about wolf movies and programs. 

Our peaceful and fun conversation was disturbed as Scarlet came and sat in front of us.

"Hey, mutt." She said with a smirk. I just ignored her and turned to Nidori.

"How dare you ignore me? Do you wish for death?" She asked angrily grabbing my chin, her long nails made cut mark under my chin.

"Scarlet, Betty warned you to stay away from her." Nidori spoke standing up for me.

"Shut up, Betty's minion." She spat angrily on Nid.

"Better take that hand of yours." I warned her.

"Or else what?" She asked coming closer with a malicious smile.

"Alright class, back to your seats." Mr. Nicolas spoke gaining our attention. She left my chin.

"Today was your lucky day." She said before going to her place.

The whole hour she was staring at me and I didn't care to look at her. As soon as the class got over, Nid took my arm and started walking to our next class.

"Slow down, Nid." I said loosening my arms.

"Let’s get out from here before she sees us." Nid said increasing her speed.

"Nid, I'm not scared of her."

"Em, you don't have any idea how dangerous she is. I have warned you before and I'm warning now as well, stay away from her." Nid said in weird voice.

"Okay. I get it." I said while surrendering my arms up.

Our third hour class got over and now  we are sitting in cafeteria. To my dismay Aaron and Scarlet both are sitting with us. My phone vibrated.

[Where are you?] Nick texted me.

[In college cafeteria.] I replied but he didn't reply anything after that.

"Betty, you know, Em doesn't like Wolves and Vampires." Nid said in a sad tone. Everyone looked at me like I have grown an extra head.

"What?! You don't like Wolves?!" Kaira asked in shock.