7

Hello everyone thank you for your support and making my story to get 104th position in werewolf last week.

Add this story to your library to get the notification on updates. Keep supporting and you can follow me if you wish. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy the reading.

--

Aaron p.o.v

We heard some rouges have been roaming in the city, so I, Dustin and Zach went for patrolling. We heard some noises and smelled rogues and went to that place. It was Em's house. Her dad and Nick were fighting the rogues and we joined them. Zach left after collecting the rouge bodies from their house.

Suddenly her dad announced their leaving. My world crashed down, no they can't leave, I can't let her go. I felt happy because she didn't wanted to go. Nick shouted at her and she flinched which made me and wolf boil in anger.

"Don't shout at her." I roared. My wolf was in control.

"And who are you to tell that and what to do with her?" Nick took a step towards me.

"Because she is my ma-friend." I was about to say my mate but coverd it up and closed the space between us and gave him a death glare. My eyes are dark now.

"Enough." Her Dad ordered us.

"Pack the bags." He told to her mom and her sister and they nodded.

"Look Em. I want to keep my family safe and I don't think this is a safe place. Please understand I'm doing this for your protection." He explained her and she nodded.

"If you want protection and want to keep your family safe. Come with me." I spoke after thinking for few minutes. I can't let them go. My wolf, Max agreed with me.

"Al-Aaron what are you saying?" Dustin questioned me.

"You heard me right. Come with me." I said once again looking at her.

"Why? I mean we can go back to Australia. Why do you want us to go with you?" Her sister asked.

"Because ten mens attacked you people and I want to know the reason. And there is no other safe place than my house." I want to know why those rouges attacked humans that to them.

"Why do you care? How did you know we were attacked? And why do you want to know the reason." Em asked out of curiosity.

"We were patrolling the city, we heard sounds from your place and we came. I want to know why did they attack you and who are they. So until everything gets sort out you can stay with me." I said shoving my hands in my pockets hoping they would come with me.

"Fine." Her dad finally said after exchanging looks and having silent conversation with his wife and Nick. What is he doing in her house?

I mind linked Betty and Zach.

"Em and her family is going stay with us." I said.

"Are you crazy Aaron? We can't let in humans in our pack. You know that right?" Betty said not liking my decision.

"I agree with Betty we can't let humans stay with us. They will find out who we are." Zach replied.

"I know but ten rouges attacked their family. I want to know why they attacked them and I also promised Em's dad I will keep them safe and it's my duty as an Alpha to keep my words." I told the half truth.

They argued with me but kept quite when I ordered.

"Inform everyone in the house to behave in front of them and don't let anyone go alone in the woods." I ordered them.

Em and her family packed their bags and set it in their car.

"Is he also coming to my place?" I asked Em pointing at Nick.

"Of course he stays with us." She said as a matter of fact.

"Why? Doesn't he have his own house?"

"He is our family."

"Is he your cousin or some relative?"

"No. He is more than that." She smiled. I was vey jealous of him.

They followed my car. It was one hour journey to my place. We stay away from humans in the woods. I parked my car and they followed me.

"Wow I feel like I'm in a very safe place. No would even try to attack us." Em commented sarcastically. Nick and her sister chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow this house is bigger than mansion. You live here?" Em asked looking amazed as we entered the pack house and I nodded.

"Your rooms are in fourth floor. Betty will take you." Betty hugged Em and Nick. And took them to their rooms.

When I informed dad that I bought humans to pack house, he was hell angry and shouted at me but calmed down when I explained why I bought them.

After freshening up I went to meet Em's dad, Jacob. I knocked the door after few seconds his wife opened the door.

"May I?" I asked her.

"Please come in." She said with a smile. Em has her mother's smile, an angelic smile.

"Do you know who were those people?" I asked taking a seat in front of him.

"I don't know maybe some business rivals. Since I'm starting my new branch here they would have attacked us to give us a warning." He said. But it was not convincing, they are all rogues they don't work for humans. There is something else behind it.

I left their room and went to dungeon to see those rogues.

"Why did you attack them?" I asked the big guy who looked like leader of these rogues.

"We were asked to attack them." He replied.

"By whom and why?" I asked again.

"Even if I answer you will kill us anyway so why to strain my mouth." He smirked. I kicked his stomach.

"Tell me." I growled.

"Never." He replied and I snapped his head.

The other rouges were terrified seeing their leader dead and gulped in fear.

"Before I snap your heads also tell me why did you attack them." I asked in dangerous voice.

"We don't know we just followed his orders. We really don't know please spare us." One of the rouge begged for his life. I looked at Zach and he understood what to do.