12

89th position!! On 21/3/18
81th position!!! On 26/3/18

Oh my god! My protective Alphas reached 1k reads thank you so much for your support.

Guys check out my other books also.

My queen- Werewolf
Darius - Romance

***

"Promise me you will never leave me." He asked but it was like an order and I quickly nodded without hesitation. He kissed my forehead.

"No matter what promise me you will never leave me." He requested me.

"I promise." I answered too quickly.

"I want tell you something." He looks so nervous but why? I nodded my head encouraging him to tell.

"I want you to know that I-I'm different." He spoke choosing his words carefully.

"I know you are different." I chuckled.

"No not like that. I mean I'm... I'm an...." He shuttered. Now he is making me nervous.

He didn't speak anything he looked zoned out. I called for him but he didn't respond. Finally he came out from his dreamland. He looked tensed a frown replaced the smile on his face.

"Hey are you alright? You were zoned out." I asked.

"Nothing. It's dark I think we should go." He spoke without answering my question.

"You were telling something." I asked again.

"It's nothing important." He took my hand headed towards the car.

"I'm not coming until you tell me what you were trying to tell." My stubborn side took over me.

"Em don't act like stubborn kid. We are going now." He ordered me which I couldn't deny even without my will.

We headed to car and I huffed angrily. He dropped me to my room and left. What happened to him suddenly?

He might have his reasons. The voice spoke and I unwilling agreed to it and went to bed after changing.

Aaron's p.o.v

I was about to tell my secret to Em but Zach mind linked and told me that they found an vampire near our territory but they couldn't catch him. I was zoned out for a while and forgot Em was with me. She was concerned and worried but I can't let her know what I'm thinking. The vampire is still on loose and I don't want Em to get hurt so I took her home she was angry but right now her safety is important.

This is getting on my nerves first it was rouges and now vampire. We don't have any vampires in the neighbourhood we thought vampire are on the verge of nonexistence how come they are here. The war has something to do with the vampires.

"Zach what happened exactly." I asked him.

"During the patrolling our guards smelled an unfamiliar scent and informed me. We saw the bloodsucker trying to enter our territory but we couldn't catch him." Zach answered bowing his down.

"What do you mean you couldn't catch him" I roared making him to take a step backwards. Nobody wants to face my wrath.

"We are sorry Alpha." He whimpered.

"Out." I growled.

I called neighbouring packs to warn them about the vampires.

"Alpha Marcus the war rumours are true, we identified an vampire near our territory." I told to the Jade pack Alpha.