5

Aaron's P.O.V

I'm the Alpha of SilverMoon pack. My family has the strongest bloodline in wolfs clan. My dad got retired from Alpha position when I was 14 years old and officially made me the Alpha. My pack is one of the strongest pack in the world. One must think twice before harming my pack.

Recently we heard a rumour, that some kind of war is going to start. The thing is we don't know whether to believe this rumour or not. It's been decades since we had a war, but we can't ignore such things.
After having an meeting with neighbouring Alphas, we came to conclusions that the rumours might be true and we should all be prepared for the war and protect our kind.

Although we are wolf we are still humans, so for surviving and to blend into society we live like any normal human.

I'm a third year business management student. I'm late for business class, which is not uncommon, which is my elective subject.

Mr Kinner didn't mind me and let me into the class like always. Everyone bow downed their heads in respect, except one head.

She was beautiful with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She's obviously a human. She was busy taking notes, she doesn't even have the slightest idea with whom she's sitting. She's sitting in a class filled with shapeshifters. There are only few humans studying in this college.

She looks new to this place and probably first year. Why is she sitting in senior class? 

I walked to her desk. I felt attracted towards her maybe because of her beauty.

"Mine." I hovered over her, she was confused.

"This place is mine." I said once again. She thought for a minute.

"I'm already seated, you can find another one." She said and started taking notes.

"I said it's mine so now get up." I said while gritting my teeth I didn't like her attitude.

"And I said I'm not getting up you can find another one." She said and looked annoyed.

"I'm asking one last time to get up." I growled lowly because she was a human she didn't hear it. Mr Kinner heard and walked to us.

"Any problem, Ms Kings?" He asked her.

"It's my place." I answered.

"Ms Kings, you can take another seat and stop causing a scene unless you need detention." He said.

To be honest I didn't like his tone but I let it slip.

She huffed angrily and kicked the chair and took her bag and went to third row. Her kick was really good. As soon as the class ended she was the first one to get out of the class.

I had some pack issues to attend so I went back to pack house. We all live in one house and it's bigger than a mansions. My pack contains 400 members and it's the highest in the entire neighborhood.

Our pack warriors are all well trained for any kind of situation. I have the best beta in command, Zach. He is older than me, he takes care of training the warriors, I have another beta, Dustin, he takes care of other issues.

I was early for class today and sat at the back. Carob was flirting with 'her' telling some stupid made up dream in which she kicked his ass, she laughed hearing that. The way she threw her head back and laughed she looked so cute and innocent. But I don't know why my blood boiled hearing what Carob said next, he said at the end of dream she kissed him.

"Shut up and get back to your seat." I growled at him through mind link.

She didn't understand what happened suddenly and looked confused.