10

Hello everyone.

I have a (good) news to share with you guys.

Please do read the authors note at the end of chapter.

Emma's p.o.v

I woke up due to the knocking sound on my room door. Which idiot is spoiling my sleep. I covered my ears with pillow but the knocking continued. By huffing I opened the door. Nick stood there grinning.

"What do you want idiot?" I leaned to door and yawned.

"You're still sleeping stupid?" He questioned.

"Yeah so?" I asked with another yawn.

"It's 10 o'clock stupid." He said.

"What?" I asked in shock coming out of sleepy mode.

"Why didn't you wake me up idiot? I'm late." I took my clothes from closet and ran to bathroom.

I quickly came out from shower dressed, Nick was sleeping on my bed.

"Come on let's go." I took my and said.

"To where?" He asked.

"Of course college idiot."

"It's sunday." He said with sly grin.

"Why didn't you tell earlier?" I frowned and threw a pillow on him but he caught it.

"You never allowed me to say and went to take bath." He said. I dropped on bed next to him.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked.

"It was late and you didn't come for breakfast." His voice filled with concern.

"Now I feel hungry."

"What made you sleep till 10?"

I remembered yesterday's event, the moment I and Aaron shared. I told my past, it wasn't anything to be kept secretive but I didn't like to remember that dreadful event. I felt relieved when he said he was proud of me, I was overwhelmed with joy. We stood in each other's embrace for a long time and shared a bond. Why do I feel so different towards him? What relation do I have with him?

"To earth Em." Nick snapped his fingers bringing me back from my thoughts.

"What were you thinking?" He asked looking suspicious.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You started hiding things from me." He pouted.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

A knock came and we both stopped arguing I went to open the door. Nick still lying on my bed. I opened the door.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"You didn't come for breakfast I thought you are not well." He answered, then I saw he was holding a food tray in his hand.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and let him in.

He saw Nick lying on my bed and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Nick.

"What are you doing here?" Nick retorted.

"Answer me." Aaron ordered.

"I came to wake her up. Now why are you here? " Nick said.