"Nope, don't worry none of us had anything important to do anyways," Thalia commented.

All the guests came in the house. Jason stopped.

"Hey, you know Leo says sorry because he couldn't come this time," Jason said.

"That's okay, I know Nico and him have to be on that show," Percy replied.

"Wait, they're going to be on The New Years Celebration!!" I asked them and everyone nodded.

"Speaking of the devil," Piper exclaimed as we all looked at the tv.

"Introducing live from Times Square, The Mortals!!!" A voice boomed and we heard thousands of shouts as it showed Nico, Leo, and a bunch of other guys performing on a stage in front of thousandths. Nico started off with the drums as Leo started singing.

Out of all the reindeer you know you're the mastermind
Run, run Rudolph, Randalph's not too far behind
Run, run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it to town
Randalph he can hurry, he can take the freeway down
And away went Rudolph a whizzing like a merry-go-round

Said Santa to a boy child "What have you been longing for?"
"All I want for Christmas is a Rock and Roll electric guitar"
And away went Rudolph a whizzing like a shooting star

Run, run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it to town
Can't you make him hurry, tell him he can take the freeway down-

"Psst," I heard someone whisper to me and I turned to face Percy. Everyone else was watching the performance. He took my hand and led me upstairs.

"What do you want, Seaweed Brain?" I asked him. He didn't respond.

"I want to show you something." He led me to his completely blue-green bedroom that was filled with Seaweed Brain stuff. There was a ladder sitting in the corner that led up to an architectural access door.

He began climbing the ladder.

"Why do you have a ladder in the corner of your bedroom?" I asked him.

"Just follow me," he commented.

Alright, alright. I climbed up the ladder to find myself looking out off the house's roof. Woah. It's slippery.

"Hold on," Percy said as he took both of my hands and led me to a spot in the middle of the roof. I almost slipped twice. Did I mention how clumsy I can be?

Once he and I sat down, I took in the sights before us. Woah.

There was blackness everywhere as the night passed by that could only be stopped by the splatters of the white stars scattered around the sky. There shone excitingly in the middle was the moon, a half crescent seen to us. I'd seen so many sights as a celebrity, but this had to be one of the best ones I've seen.

"Woahh," I awed as Percy gave me a decent smile. My breath could be seen in the air as how cold it was.

                              Percy POV

Annabeth's eyes shimmered as she looked up at the sky and then back at me. I had gotten use to the sights up here, although I admit I'm shocked sometimes, when I go up here.