Annabeth and I were laughing over a picture of my cousin, Nico, on his Instagram. His dark style shadowed his Instagram and pictures.

"Why does he look so depressed?" Annabeth asked me between fits of giggles.

"I don't know, maybe the sheep ate his Hot Topic shirt!" I said and laughed even more. Nico was the drummer of a band called the Mortals. The same band Leo Valdez was in.

Nico looked so depressed on this picture, so a fan edited a sheep on both of Nico's eyeballs to make it look like that was what he was staring at. The pic has gotten thousands of likes and Nico had put it on his Instagram. It was even featured on some YouTube channel's meme review.

Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Percy," my mom said and led me to the kitchen where no one was at currently.

She smiled at me.

"Annabeth seems like a sweet girl. Are you sure you aren't her boyfriend?" She asked me with a serious look on her face.

"No, Mom! We started a relationship before, but we broke it off and decided to become friends since it didn't work out well," I explained to my mom.

"Okay, just telling you she's definitely a keeper. Try to work things out with her and best to say, start over! You guys remind me of your dad and I when we were young," she said dreamily.

"Ew, mom, gross," I said making a face," you do mean Poseidon?"

She nodded.

"So will you try to start over?" She asked me. Sally ships Percabeth.

"Yeah, why not?" I said, grinning like crazy. My mom smiled back. I decided to go back to Annabeth.

"Oh and Percy," my mom said before I left the kitchen.

"She's a lot better than Rachel."

Annabeth POV

It was 8:15 pm and Seaweed Brain went to help his mom in the kitchen. He was grinning crazily when he returned.

"What happened?!?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Um, nothing!" He choked out. I could see his eyes widen and his hands fiddling with each other. I knew when Seaweed Brain was lying and this was one of these times.

"You're bad at lying, Seaweed Brain," I commented. The doorbell rang. He was literally saved by the bell.

I rushed to the door and peeked through tiny peephole. Safety first, kids, especially when you're a celebrity.

I opened the door to find Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, and Thalia.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?!" I asked them.

"Percy invited us here!" Piper said. I let them in. They looked around and had a impressed look on their faces.

"Nice decorations man," Jason told Percy as he arrived at the door and fist bumped Percy.

"Jason, Piper, Thalia, Frank, and Hazel, how are you guys? I hope I didn't interrupt anything by I bring you all here," Percy stated and smiled at all the guests.