CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:

Brandon's P.O.V:

All hope is fading... I don't know what to do anymore. I can't live without you Nikki, please, please, please fight through this.

?: *CRIES*

BRANDON: "Oh my god...."

DOCTOR: "We're losing her! Quick, try to revive her."

NURSE: "Okay doctor."

DOCTOR: "1,2,3 CLEAR! *Shock*"

NURSE: "She isn't waking up... I'm sorry Mr Roberts, but your wife... Is dead."

BRANDON: "Nonononononononononono NO NOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!! PLEASE NIKKI PLEASE COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS! FIGHT NIKKI FIGHT! Life isn't worth living without you, you're the one who saved me from everything. You're my hope..."

NURSE: *Hands Brandon baby* "If it will make you feel better... You now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl."

BRANDON: "It's a girl? IT'S A GIRL NIKKI! Did you hear that, look she's here. She's really cute, come on Nikki you can do this... Please....
Please...
Please....
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NIKKI: "She looks beautiful."

BRANDON: "Nikki? You're alive?!"

NIKKI: "I think so, I can't remember what just happened after I blacked out."

BRANDON: "I'm so relieved. You gave birth to a lovely baby girl."

NIKKI: "That's amazing... I'm so happy."

BRANDON: "I love you so much Nikki, I don't know what would happen if I lost you."

NIKKI: "And I never want to lose you..."

DOCTOR: "THE PATIENT LIVES! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!"

BRANDON: "I had completely forgotten that it's Christmas."

NIKKI: "Seeing our daughter survive this. Is the greatest gift that I could have gotten."

BRANDON: "Our daughter needs a name."

NIKKI: "I'm pretty sure that you know exactly what to call her. To honor someone who was very close to us."

BRANDON: "I couldn't think of a better way to honor her memory.

Welcome to the world

Renée Juliet Roberts."

A/N: And so that concludes our story of Brandon and Nikki.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
.
.
.
.
.
You didn't think that it would end there did you?

There was always going to be a fourth book and what better day to announce it than Christmas Day?

My gift to all of you readers...

PRESENTING BOOK 4

DORK DIARIES: DORKY DAUGHTER!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hope to see you all in the comments for the next book!:)

:)

-SecondRound