NIKKI'S BIG BREAK:

Nikki's P.O.V:

It has been 6 months since I moved here with Brandon. I have been working at a local gallery every weekday.

Sometimes I think to myself that this is the right idea. But sometimes I'm just filled with regret... Like what kind of fame could I have achieved if I had just stayed in Westchester.

That was until today...

I was working as a tour guide for tourists of the museum. Usually I am asked for an autograph since I'm the student of stars. But guess who decided to pay the museum a visit...

TREVOR CHASE!

T.C: "Nikki, Student of Stars! How are you doing? It's been so long."

NIKKI: "Hi sir. I'm sorry for all of the inconvenience that has happened, I was conned out of the $50,000 that I won. I'm so sorry about that.

T.C: "Don't worry Nikki, that was only a very very very small fraction of the fortune that I possess."

NIKKI: "That's a relief. But what brings you here today?"

T.C: "I'd like a tour of the museum... Just kidding. I'm here for you Nikki."

NIKKI: "For me, but why?"

T.C: "You're the student of stars Nikki, I want you to record your debut single."

NIKKI: "Wow, I had completely forgotten about that."

T.C: "I know about your band's decision to break up. But now begins your solo career as an artist."

NIKKI: "My solo career? Do you really think that I'm capable of doing that?"

T.C: "You're the student of stars Nikki."

NIKKI: "I guess so... But what am I going to do about this museum? I'm one of the best tour guides here I can't just leave them."

T.C: "Of course you can."

NIKKI: "But I can't..."

T.C: "I own this museum."

Once again Mr. Chase's monopoly never ceases to amaze me.

NIKKI: "Oh, I never knew that. Okay let's go!"

I'm going to take this chance to record my debut single. Since this could be my only shot at the big time. Will this give me fame?

Only time will tell...