FOURTH ROUND PRACTICE:

Nikki's P.O.V:

We have officially arrived in New York City!

But that doesn't mean that I can take a day off, the work train keeps on running.

I gotta practice, but I need a partner to sing a duet with.

I'm not sure if anyone would choose to sing with me.

In practice today, I hope that things don't turn ugly like they did last time.

I arrived at Trevor Chase's official training facility to practice for the semi-finals. I know exactly what I'm going to sing for my solo song, but I need a partner and a duet song.

Brandon has a partner already, so does Mackenzie. André doesn't have one but it's against the rules for us to sing together.

ZOEY: "You're here, I've been looking for you Nikki!"

NIKKI: "Zoey! What's up girlfriend?"

ZOEY: "You're looking for a partner aren't you?"

NIKKI: "How did you know?"

ZOEY: "You're not singing with Brandon, Chloe or Maxwell. So I knew you needed someone."

NIKKI: "Come on, I'm sure I could've worked something out."

ZOEY: "...Really?"

NIKKI: "Okay, maybe not!"

ZOEY: "You need a partner, and I crashed out pretty early. I want to perform on stage again, so will you choose me?"

NIKKI: "Of course! Thanks Zoey!"

CHLOE: "Hey Nikki, do you need a singing partner?"

ZOEY: "Sorry Chloe but I got to her first."

CHLOE: "Oh... That's a shame. It's one of my dreams to perform in New York."

ZOEY: "We all have dreams. Unfortunately there are people who stop you from accomplishing them."

CHLOE: "Is that a shot at me? I thought you were over this!"

ZOEY: "All I'm saying is you had your screentime, now let me have mine."

CHLOE: "Do you really think that I wanted to eliminate you from the contest?"

ZOEY: "No. You didn't want to eliminate Marcus either."

CHLOE: "Listen, I'm just going to leave you two alone. Have fun singing tomorrow..."

NIKKI: "Chloe..."

There is some MAJOR drama going on between them. I just want things to be the way they were and for them to just make-up already!

It must've felt awful for Zoey to be eliminated by her best friend. And it must have been just as awful for Chloe to eliminate her best friend.

I'm not going to choose sides here, both have a point. But I guess I've agreed to let Zoey be my partner, so it's official.