BOUND FOR REVENGE:

Brandon's P.O.V:

Ugh...my head...

Wait, where am I?!

Wh-Why can't I move?!

???: "Wakey wakey sleepy head. Did you enjoy your nap?"

BRANDON: "Huh? Wh-Where am I?!"

???: "Believe it or not, you're still in the stadium. So many empty meeting rooms, y'know?"

BRANDON: "I don't believe you..."

???: "Fine, be that way."

BRANDON: "Shut up!"

???: "That's not very polite at all."

BRANDON: "Can you at least drop the voice changer, please?"

???: "No."

BRANDON: "Ugh...what do you want from me?"

???: "What do I want? It really isn't much at all, I want you to take a look at the screen in front of you. Look and see the headlines..."

BRANDON: "That's it?! You didn't need to tie me up for that! Play the stupid video."

???: "It's not stupid, it's serious."

BRANDON: "I don't care."

???: "Look, if you cooperate with me here, I'll let go. If you watch this video, I'll let you go. Do we have a deal?"

BRANDON: "What choice do I have...? Deal."

???: "Good boy."

Wait...this is from the contest! The last thing I remember was running to the control room to stop someone from ruining Nikki's performance.

BRANDON: "Don't tell me..."

???: "I got away with it."

BRANDON: "Nikki... Y-You embarrassed her in front of the whole world! How could you do something so heartless?!"

???: "I had a heart once, but it broke. You should know already who broke it."

BRANDON: "What are you talking about?! Nikki didn't do anything to you!"

???: "No, but you did."

BRANDON: "Me?! Don't take it out on Nikki!"

???: "I didn't do this because I wanted to. I did this because I HAD to."

BRANDON: "You didn't have to do anything you cruel vindictive son of-"

???: "Son of a diplomat?"

BRANDON: "...?! H-How did you know...th-that?"

???: "Does the name Nero ring a bell?"

BRANDON: "..."

???: "You know it, Robert."

BRANDON: "Nobody has called me that since..."

???: "Since I spared your life?"

BRANDON: "?!"

???: "I thought I granted you a second chance at life, but what did you do?
You destroyed my family.
You took the woman I loved.
You let your guard down for a split second and it cost you the chance to save her."

BRANDON: "...Maxwell?"

???: "Don't call me that! I addressed you by your name now call me by mine!"

BRANDON: "Dante..."

???: "Correct."

BRANDON: "I thought you loved Nikki... Why would you do something like this to her?!"

???: "I didn't want to do it. I HAD to do it. For her to get her dreams crushed and for you to go missing? I destroyed this excuse for a contest."

BRANDON: "This was Trevor Chase's biggest project..."

???: "Forget Trevor Chase. My reasons for doing this run deeper than the ocean."

BRANDON: "It's...It's because you're jealous."

*PUNCH*

???: "I'm not jealous. I believe in the mantra 'An eye for an eye'. You ruined my life, so I ruined yours."

BRANDON: *COUGH* "I told you... I'm sorry I abandoned you in Miami!"

???: "Sorry won't restore my eye. If my vision of this world is darkened, then so will yours."

BRANDON: "I trusted you... Nikki trusted you!"

???: "SO WHAT?! ALL THAT I'VE FIGURED OUT IN THIS WORLD IS THAT YOU TAKE EVERYONE FROM ME!"

BRANDON: "YOUR FAMILY KILLED MY PARENTS!"

???: "They deserved it."

BRANDON: "I'LL KILL YOU!"

???: "You talk big, but you're not going anywhere tied like that."

BRANDON: "GRRRRRR!"

???: "That anger! Let it consume you! Get your revenge, Roberts!
When you awaken again, I want you to meet me on the WCD Rooftop. We're going to settle this once and for all!"

BRANDON: "MAXWELL!!!!"

*WHACK*

???: "I told you already... Don't call me that."