THIRD ROUND PRACTICE:

Nikki's P.O.V:

MAXWELL?!

I HAVE TO FACE MAXWELL?!

Uh oh... I'm in some trouble here...

I have to either...

1. LOSE MY ONE CHANCE OF BECOMING AN ARTIST.

OR

2. ELIMINATE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!

Now I know how Chloe felt when she had to face Zoey.
This is horrible!

Sure she's known Zoey all her life while I've only known Maxwell for 3 months. But that's not the point!

When you've known someone for a short amount of time but yet you feel so much for them, it just shows you that you've made a true friend.

I haven't felt that way since...well...Chloe, Zoey and Brandon.

Trevor Chase let us know that the contest has gained a lot of popularity on TV, he's even thinking of expanding it from national television to global television.

Who knew that a place like Westchester could become so popular?

I guess that's just Mr. Chase's skills in promoting and talent scouting talking!

He told us that the increase in popularity has forced him to find a bigger venue to sell more tickets.

Locally, the biggest performance space possible is Westchester Park.

An outdoor performance will be entirely different to what I am used to!

The winner of the entire contest will win the chance to perform their first major single as part of Trevor Chase's New World Records label.

Apparently it's a cover of a song. I'm not sure what it is yet... But I guess that it's a surprise!

Our training venue was Westchester High once again.  Just because our official venue has changed doesn't mean that our training facility should.

The training spaces are less crowded and more volunteers are around.

BRANDON: "Hey."

NIKKI: "Hey, you! You never told me that you were such an amazing singer!"

BRANDON: "You think so? I'm not so sure..."

NIKKI: "Don't be so stupid, you're an amazing singer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

PATRICK: "That's right, he is an amazing singer. TO YOU! Anyone with a brain can notice that this trailer trash has no talent. Tacky music, waste of time. I'd ask you to improve your taste, but I doubt philistines like you understand the definition of REFINED"

MAXWELL: "You seriously just said tacky? You of all people..."

Maxwell arrives to save the day again.

PATRICK: "This doesn't concern you. And don't waste my time, tell me what you're doing here!"

Ugh, that snobbish tone of his really cuts right through me. Did I mention that I'm allergic to snobs?

MAXWELL: "Another question would be 'What aren't I doing?' Big plans. But just for now, I'm here to say hi."

PATRICK: "I'll have you know that I find your greeting skills to be the utmost appalling."

Does Patrick really have to always talk in fancy shmancy lingo?

MAXWELL: *Laugh* "Thanks buddy!"

PATRICK: "That wasn't a compliment you idiot!"

MACKENZIE: "Stop acting so weird around Patrick, One Eyed Willy!"

Oh great, prepare for trouble and make it double.

MAXWELL: "Weird? If you want weird I can show you weird Mackenzie. I know, I'll go visit someone who is in a coma and then be completely obnoxious towards them once they finally awaken."

PRESTON: "What's all the commotion about over here?"

Preston's walked over to see what exactly is going on.

MACKENZIE: "What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on, I eliminated your girlfriend Wheels the other day and now you're next."

PRESTON: "Say that again..."

Preston's face turned into a deadpan angry expression. I guess he doesn't appreciate his paraplegic girlfriend being reffered to as 'Wheels'. It's completely insensitive of Mackenzie! But then again, I don't think she knows what sensitive even means...

MACKENZIE: "I said that I eliminated your GIRLFRIEND WHEELS THE OTHER DAY AND YOU'RE NEXT!"

PRESTON: "Oh that's it! I don't care if you're a girl, nobody talks about Violet that way!"

Preston's about to snap and attack Mackenzie! That's not good... :(

ANDRÈ: "EVERYONE STOP!"

We all glanced to where we could see Andrè stood upon a desk, acting like a voice of reason.

ANDRÈ: "Do you really have to fight and throw slurs at each other? We're all here to represent Westchester, right? Then let's work hard to elevate one another, rather than chopping each other down like trees!"

BRANDON: "Oh, shut your mouth, Andrè!"

NIKKI: "Brandon?!"

I can't believe that it's him of all people who's questioning André's reasoning.

BRANDON: "You think that you can just walk into here when you don't even attend this school and decide to be some spiritual voice of reason?! You're just as pretentious as Patrick!"

MAXWELL: "Roberts, that's enough."

BRANDON: "Okay... I'm sorry everyone, I'm not in a good place right now. Let's just settle our differences on the stage..."

Everyone decided to agree and we went out separate ways to practice.

I'm shocked since I have never seen such an aggressive side to Brandon before. I don't know what to think about it...
Time to continue with practice!

-------------------------------------------

?'s P.O.V:

What a meaningless fight they're having.

They can all practice all that they want but none of them are going to win...

Because in the end...

I. WIN.

It's inevitable, the seeds of a major conflict have been planted within the contestants.