"25"

"I can't even think right now." I said, smiling as I spoon feed this baby food to my little girl. I don't know why but she instantly loves me. She's grabbed my shirt and giggled. She's so goddamn precious. Her hair is soft. She's also troublesome because I accidentally dropped some food on the table. She's in my lap and I make sure she doesn't fall. She slathers the baby food all over the table. The orange mess already worsened.

"You've come at a wrong moment. Lucy isn't even here. You know where she is. College. Fortunately the college she and Erza, Gray and Lisanna go to is close by. It's huge. Normally she leaves Nashi with a babysitter. Until she's able to pick her up in the afternoon. Morning classes am I right?" Zeref chuckles as he scrubs and runs the water in the kitchen sink.

"Nashi!?" I say. I readjust her on my lap because she was about to fall trying to duck down for something on the floor. "Is that my baby's name?" I drop the baby spoon on the table. Dragging her upwards, she's being stubborn.

Zeref takes a deep breath and nods looking into my eyes with a sincere smile. "Yeah. It is."

"I like it." I nod, as Nashi coughs. It's the smallest cough. I just want to protect it as much as possible.

"She's so cute, isn't she? If you and Zeref are brothers then that means that I might inherit such cute babies too." She grins, elbows on the table as she hands me Nashi's pink bib. I gratefully take it and carefully clean off the drool and baby food from her little baby lips. I frowned taken by the awkward moment when Zeref almost breaks a glass plate. "Oh Jesus, my."

Mavis giggles at him and his face is even redder. "Don't say things like that out of the blue!" He tells her, rubbing the dark  hair out of his face.

"Zeref you're like six feet taller then me, possibly more. And still so cute!" Mavis says, like she just found a cute puppy she needs to keep safe.

"Ah! Anyways. I've been wondering Natsu. Like when exactly did you and Lucy pop each other's cherry? It's kind of hard to imagine especially since both of you guys are inexperienced in that area. Or ha, I mean were."

"Huh?" I said, carrying Nashi as I pick up the empty baby food container and toss it in the garbage. Using one arm to hold her and my other hand to clean up the table with a cleaning dish rag.

"What do you mean HUH?" Zeref snaps, agitated with me. Mavis makes a 'puh' sound as she started laughing up again.

"I'm sorry, I can't speak about such inappropriate topics with my baby daughter in the room." I say, trying to drag around the pink bib around Nashi's small neck.

"She's one year old! She doesn't even understand what comes out our mouths!" Zeref waves his hand in front of him. "You know what it's like I'm talking to an oblivious wall. I might as well forget asking you anything."

"Aw. Natsu, you're embarrassed aren't you?" Mavis teases. I give her a sided look. "Hell no." I frown.

"Yes he is. Of course he is. And he should be. You dumbass didn't even use protection! Now you have a baby! A BABY! You know babies are a whole lot of responsibilities. Don't you Natsu?" He has a serious concerning look in his eyes. Like whenever he stays up late on his computer working on something. "I'm not sure you'd have what it takes to be a good father. You're nineteen!"