"6"

It was a nice Friday and we spent it by playing games in the arcade and swimming in our school's indoor pool. "Oh come on!" I sigh, pressing buttons fiercely onto the PAC Man booth.

Sting snorts next to me as he pats my back.

"I told you, not even I could beat it."

"Let's just go get some food and head to the pool." He says, I ignore him. And when he calls me name I raise my finger at him and shake my head at him. He sighs, "Alright. Good luck then. If you need me I'll be at the indoor pool with Gray, Loke and the others." I can tell he left as I play a couple of levels until I try to beat the game. I'm frustrated but can't stop trying to win. I hate losing, I always have to win. This last level is incredibly hard I'm sure I've lost fifty plus times already.

I decide to take a break and get something to drink. I buy a raspberry slushy as I walk back to my game booth. I almost lose my grip on the plastic cup when I saw Lucy hanging out right there, next to the game. She takes out her game card. Instead of game coins, we as the students a game card that limits how much we play. The school still monitors us on how much 'unhealthy' time we waste on video games.

I grin as I call her name. "Hey, Lucy!"

She doesn't look back as she sets up the main screen. I grow closer. "Hey? Why won't you say hi." I frown. She opens her mouth, "Hello strange specimen." I see that teasing smile.

"You won't win," I say. "It's incredibly hard. I've tried everything." I say, watching as she plays. But my eyes go wide when I see how easy she manipulates the video game. Left, right. Quick and precise like she's got a whole strategy. And when she wins, she grins, "Yes! I won!"

"HOW?" I say, shocked.

"The key is to have fun." She tells me.

"Mhm." I say, sarcastically. "I don't believe you."

"I spoke with Lisanna." She says, abruptly. I look at her surprised. "We talked about the whole situation the cheerleading one. She's so-god I can't believe her. I decided to just quit cheerleading as long as she's captain."

"Mhm." I hum. But I'm not interested in what her and Lisanna argue about. Now that Lucy's here I want to hang out with her.

"Wanna head to the pool?" I ask. Smiling. She looks at me for a moment and says, "Yeah sure. Why not?"

"Awesome let's go then!" I find myself grabbing her wrist and pulling her. But she stops me. "Hold on! I have to go change into a swimsuit. You should too."

"Alright. See you at the pool, then?" I say.

She nods, with a cute smile. "Yep." Then we part ways.

I change into some swimming trousers and take off my shirt off my back. When I exit the dorm room. I catch the guys from across the pool. Gray's sitting on his ass, just not doing anything while Juvia is in the pool talking to him from the water. He looks uninterested as he sips from his smoothie on his other hand. I don't see Lucy anywhere so I assume she must be getting ready. I'm drinking from my straw as I sit next to a chair next to Gray.

"Hey jackass." He instantly scowls and I laugh.

"Natsu!" Sting says, a wide grin on his face. He's trying to keep himself afloat on the water. "You made it!"

"Sting, what the fuck are you wearing?" I say. Looking as he has swimming floaties on his both arms like a little kid would. He shrugged, "Yukino insisted." I shake my head, surprisingly both Gray and I break into laughter.

"Where's Yukino anyway?" Gray yells.

"She's with the girls in the locker room. She'll be back soon!" Sting explains, then he turns around and dives into the water.