Treasure

A/N. Hey, guys, merry late Christmas! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! New chapter as a gift to you guys! Short this time, so read on! -Anna

Y/n- Your name

N/n- Nickname

P.S. This is a looonngg chapter. Also, warning for cheesiness.

~~~~

 BEN, Morph, Jim, and you headed back to BEN's place, going back the way you came. Once your group got back to land, you were relieved to see the pirates were still sleeping. You anchored the longboat to where it was before, and then opened the secret hatch, jumping down the hole again. You all made it back safely, and climbed up out of the hole. Once Jim and you were up, the two of you rushed over to some shadows where you assumed Delbert was sleeping.

 "Doc, Doc, wake up," Jim called. "We got the map."

 Suddenly, a mechanical hand took the orb out of Jim's hand, and Silver emerged from the shadows. "Fine work, Jimbo, N/n," Silver complemented, examining the orb. "Fine work indeed."

 Silver's pirate goons then revealed themselves, with two of them holding a gagged Delbert and Amelia. More pirates emerged from the shadows, growling at you and Jim menacingly. 

 "Thanks for showing us the way , kids," one of the goons said as the pirates circled you two, getting closer by the second.

 You and Jim made a mad dash to get away, but the pirates were quicker. Two pirates grabbed you while two others grabbed Jim, and you both struggled to get free of their grasps. Morph tried to help by biting down on one of the pirates that held Jim captive, but the pirate only screamed in pain and swatted at Morph with his tail. Morph then whimpered, and hid in Jim's pocket.

 "What's this sorry stack of metal?" one pirate questioned, finding BEN hiding in the hole.

 "Not the face!" the robot pleaded.

 "You're just like me, Jimbo," Silver said as he came up to you two, tossing the map up in the air carelessly and catching it. "You hates to lose."

 Jim just growled at the pirate.

 Silver chuckled as he tried to twist the orb, but it wouldn't budge. He widened his eyes in shock. "What the devil..." Silver murmured to himself, and tried again with different tools from his mechanical hand. Nothing worked. Jim smiled smugly at the cyborg, and slowly shook his head.

 Silver held out the map in front of Jim. "Open it."

 The two pirates let go of Jim, and the boy let Silver put the orb in his hands. Jim did nothing but glare harshly at Silver's cold stare.

 Silver's mechanical hand switched to a pistol. "I'd get busy." 

 He pointed the weapon at Delbert and Amelia. The Captain shook her head while Delbert nodded, but he soon quickly shook his head also. Jim looked conflicted, but didn't make a move. Silver clicked the safety off of the pistol. Jim still didn't do anything.

 Silver sighed, almost regrettably. "You're gonna make me do this, aren't you, Jimbo?" 

 He moved the pistol so it was now pointed at you.

 Your eyes widened along with Jim's, and you struggled again in your captors' grasps.

 "Jim, don't do it!" you shouted desperately. 

 Silver waited, his finger adding pressure to the trigger ever so slightly.

 Jim looked at you with apologetic eyes, then looked at Silver with hard ones as he opened the map. A steady stream of green light poured out of the map, and formed an image of Treasure Planet for everyone to see. The pirates murmured in amazement.