The RLS Legacy

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

H/c- Hair color

Sorry, guys. Not too creative with these codes :-/

~~~~

 Jim, Delbert, and you prepared for the trip. While you and Jim just packed a bag, Delbert went on to get a whole metal spacesuit that was bulky, and very noisy when he walked. Jim and you tried to ignore that as the three of you boarded a transport ship that would take you to Crescentia (Montressor) Spaceport. Once all of you arrived, Jim and you stepped out to see the bustling Spaceport.

 Ships of all shapes and sizes flew overheard. Aliens and robots walked around, going about their own business. The place was truly magnificent. It was amazing to see all of this was on a crescent moon-shaped spaceport.

 "Jim, Y/n? Oh, kids! Wait for me!" Delbert called out from inside the transport ship.

 You scowled slightly at the kid name while Jim threw his head back, groaning. He then let out a breath, laughing slightly as Delbert approached the two of you.

 "Well, Jim, Y/n, this should be a-a wonderful opportunity for the three of us to get to know one another," Delbert said, trying to sound upbeat about it. "You know what they say: familiarity breeds, um...well, contempt, but, in our case-"

 "Look, let's just find the ship, okay?" Jim told Delbert, and then started to walk away.

 You followed Jim after giving Delbert a sorry look. The three of you wandered the Spaceport, really just looking around it in curiosity. Eventually, you had to ask for directions to the ship from a robot that was on a ladder.

 "Second birth your right," the robot told you and Jim.

 "You can't miss it," the pudgy, orange haired alien that was holding the ladder added.

 "Thanks," you and Jim said to them, and then started heading in the direction they instructed.

 "It's the suit, isn't it? I should never have listened to that pushing, two-headed, saleswoman," Delbert stated, following the two of you. "This one said it fit, that one said it was my color. I didn't know what to do! I get so flustered-"

 You and Jim stopped suddenly, and Delbert bumped into the two of you. Delbert gave you and Jim an apologetic look, before drifting his eyes upwards. "Oh, Jim, Y/n! This is our ship! The RLS Legacy!"

 The ship certainly looked like it lived up to its legacy. The ship was painted a light shade of blue in all the right spots, while the rest was a spotless brown and gold. Tall masts towered high above the ship, no doubt holding solar sails. You had never seen a ship as beautiful as this one.

 "Whoa," Jim breathed, walking slowly towards the ship.

 "It's amazing," you responded, following Jim along with Delbert.

 You and Jim walked up the long plank to get on the ship.

 Once you were on, Jim asked, "How cool is this?"

 "Very cool," you responded, spinning around, getting a full three sixty view of the ship.

 Suddenly, you bumped into a squishy mass, and you backed away quickly. Turns out, it was some kind of large, flesh alien with small, flabby trunks that was its mouth (mouths?) you presumed.

 "Sorry about that," you apologized. "I didn't-"

 The alien squeaked out angry fart noises, and blew a strong raspberry at your face, messing up your h/c hair. Jim chuckled at your mussed up hair, and you glared at him. You blew your h/c out of your face.