The Benbow Inn

A/N. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Just a small note, I'm not gonna put in outfits or describe them for you, just because I want you guys to choose your own clothes. So, yeah. Enjoy! -Anna 

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

h/c- Hair color

M/n- Mother's name

I know I used M/n last chapter for middle name, but this chapter is going to be used for mother's name

~~~~

 Twelve years later...

 The wind rushed past you, going through your h/c hair as you rode on your Solar Surfer that Jim built for you. You soared high in the sky as the board kept you up in the air. For a moment, everything diappeared, and it was only you in the sky as you flew in peace. Until somebody ruined it by speeding past you, almost knocking you off your Solar Surfer.

 Speak of the devil, you thought as you saw Jim fly ahead, before falling back to where you were.

 "I knew you made mine slower!" you shouted at him, but held a grin on  your face.

 Jim copied your expression. "You wanna test that out, L/n?"

 "You're on, Hawkins. FIrst one to the Inn?" you challenged, looking straight into his blue eyes.

 "Deal," Jim siad with a smirk that unintentionally made your heart skip a beat.

 This boy has no idea what he does to me, you thought.

 Jim noticed your hesitation, and wasted no time, zipping off towards the Benbow Inn.

 Finally snapping out of your daze, you sped off towards the fifteen-year-old. "Cheater!"

 "You were the one who didn't go," Jim responded, already heading up into the clouds.

 Grumbling, you followed him up. When he gained enough altitude, Jim's heel pressed the button that dropped his sail. Closing his eyes, Jim let gravity take its hold on him. As he fell, Jim did a series of twists and turns in the air, almost like a dance. You watched from the side as he fell next to the side of a cliff, mesmerized by his falling. It looked like fun. After making sure the spyglass your father gave to you was safely secured to your belt, you let your sail down as well, falling alingside Jim. As the ground came closer, the two of you straightened yoursleves out, and opened your sails at the last minute.

 Jim let out a yell as he skimmed the canyon floor, with you not far behind. Suddenly, Jim took a turn that led to a restricted area. You widened your eyes as you saw the blinking red lights attached to a yellow and black striped board, meant to warn people not to go in. This was Jim though, who you knew would completely ignore it all, and try to do even more dangerous stunts.

 "Jim!" you shouted at him, trying to stop him from entering. 

 He paid no mind as he sped right through the board, entering the restricted zone and setting off alarms. Reluctantly, you followed along. Jim expertly dodged the machines that were in his path, and even grinded his Solar Surfer on a metal pipe, causing sparks to fly. You did the same just as well, following Jim's that through the area.

 Jim then spotted a giant spinning wheel up ahead with little gaps every now and then as it spun, and he smirked. You saw it as well, and you knew that he was going to do something crazy that you couldn't stop. So you just watched as he sped towards the wheel, hoping that he wouldn't get hurt. As he approached the wheel, Jim let his sail drop, and smoothly flew through in and out an opening. Once he successfully did that, Jim let out a free shout.