Silver

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

N/n- Nickname

If you don't have a nickname, make up one

~~~~

 Just as the captain ordered, Mr. Arrow ushered Jim, Delbert, and you out of her stateroom, and down to the galley. You were upset, but not as upset as Jim and Delbert were. Jim had a deep scowl on his face, and just by that, you could tell he was about as happy about working for the cook as you were. He did not like that order at all. You just hoped that the work wouldn't be too bad, or hoped the work would be like what you did at the Benbow Inn.

 Delbert was stomping along down the stairs, making loud footsteps as he fumed about the captain. "That woman! That feline! Who does she think is working for whom?"

 "It's my-" Jim started, gesturing to himself, until you cleared your throat loudly and gave him a look. "Our map," Jim corrected, making you smile, "and she's got us busting tables-"

 "I will not tolerate a crossword about our captain," Arrow said defiantly, holding Jim and Delbert back. You could tell he was fiercely loyal to Amelia. "There's no finer captain in this, or any galaxy." Delbert and Jim dawned sheepish looks. 

 Arrow let go of the two as a whistling sound reached your ears. Just ahead, shrouded by steam from a boiling pot, was a large man in an apron, whistling the tune. Due to the steam, you couldn't make out the rest of him that was in the kitchenette. You could only see grey here and there on his arm and leg where skin was.

 "Mr. Silver!" Arrow called out.

 "Why, Mr. Arrow sir," the figure responded, wiping his hands on his apron. "Bringin' such fine looking distinguished guests to grace my humble galley." The man bowed low, and you got a glimpse of his arm. It was grey, but not like Mr. Arrow's skin. The man continued. "Had I known, I'd have tucked in me shirt."

 The man chuckled as he came into full view. The grey you saw wasn't skin, it was metal. His entire right arm was robotic, as well as his right leg as you saw him stagger along on a metal peg leg. The man grinned at you, and his right robotic eye gleamed. You sucked in a breath.

 "A cyborg," you and Jim whispered.

 You subconsciously put your hand over your spyglass that was on your belt, and gripped it tight, protectively.

 "May I introduce, Doctor Doppler, the financier of our voyage," Mr. Arrow said, prompting Delbert to move closer to the cyborg.

 "Love the outfit, Doc." The cyborg's robotic eye shot out a red beam, and it scanned over Delbert's body.

 "Well, thank you. Um, love the eye," Delbert said, covering his lower parts as the beam went over them. He then pulled you and Jim up closer. "Um, this young lad and lassie are Jim Hawkins and Y/n L/n." Delbert quickly backed off. 

 The cyborg-Silver-went up to you two, eagerly holding out his robotic hand to you and Jim with sharp tools pointed towards you two. "Hello." Silver chuckled once he saw the state of his hand, and the mechanical hand switched the tools out for a metal, skeletal-like hand. 

 Jim glared at the hand, and then at Silver. You just looked cautiously his hand, and then warily at Silver's face. It nerved you to see a bit a familiarity flash across his eye.

 "Ah, now don't be too put off by this hunk of hardware," Silver said as his metal hand turned into scissors, cutting down four large shrimps that were hanging.

 In a smooth motion, Silver cut off all four of the shrimps' heads, tossing the bodies into a bowl. He then swiftly cut some vegetables, and tossed them into the same bowl where the shrimp was. His flesh hand disappeared for a second after he was done cutting the vegetables, making it look like he cut it off. Then his hand reappeared with a grin on Silver's face.