Negotiation

A/N. Hey, guys! New chapter! Just a warning for this A/N, there will possibly be one more chapter if I can make one before I have finals, and that will be like an entire week of pain for me, so then it'll be a while before I can put out another chapter. Once finals and stuff are over, I'll get another chapter out as soon as possible. Until then, read! -Anna

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

N/n- Nickname

P.S. For the picture, I had no idea what to put, so just put in something random. Also, sorry if the ending is kind of fast. I tried ;-;

~~~~

 You, Morph, and Jim went back to Delbert and Amelia, and brought them to BEN's place as the sun was beginning to drop. The place was big and a good for cover from the pirates. BEN was already inside as the four of you went in. Delbert carried Amelia inside bridal style, with her arm in a sling as Jim, Morph, and you got in yourselves.

 "Uh, pardon the mess, people," BEN apologized. "You'd think in a hundred years, I would've dusted a little more often, but, you know, when you're batchin' it, you tend to, uh, let things go."

 He pushed a chess board off of a barrel, and hid a pair of pink pants behind him. BEN then saw Delbert carrying in Amelia, and how the doctor rested her against a random metal mound in the room. "Aw, isn't that sweet? I find old-fashioned romance so touching, don't you? Then again, young love is also just as touching."

 BEN glanced at you and Jim, but you both ignored it as you two looked around.

 "How about drinks for the happy couple?" BEN took out a platter with two small pots on it. One of the pots was bubbling, and another one had a wrench in it.

 "Ooh, uh, ooh. Uh, no. T-thank you, we don't drink, and uh, we're not a couple." Delbert took off his red overcoat as he smiled at the captain, and she weakly returned the gesture. Delbert cleared his throat, and looked at the walls. "Look at these markings. They're identical to the ones on the map. I suspect these are the hieroglyphic remnants of an ancient culture."

 Delbert wasn't wrong. The metal walls were decorated with the circles and symbols that were etched on the map. It looked very strange, but interesting at the same time. You wondered what they meant.

 "Mr. Hawkins, Miss L/n, stop anyone who tries to approach." Amelia groaned in pain.

 Delbert folded up his overcoat, and put it behind the female's head. "Yes, yes. Now listen to me- stop giving orders for a few milliseconds, and lie still.

 "Very forceful, Doctor," Amelia said, her voice strained as she looked up at the said man with a small smile. "Go on. Say something else." 

 Delbert just smiled at her.

 "Hey, look!" BEN suddenly shouted as he pointed out of his giant, round, open window. "There's some more of your buddies!" BEN waved wildly and jumped up and down. "Hey, fellas! We're over here, fellas!"

 Laser shots were fired at BEN, and he yelped as he tried to dodge them. Before he could get hurt, you and Jim pulled him out of sight. Jim fired back with his own pistol at the pirates.

 "Stop wastin' your fire!" you could just hear Silver order.

 The firing ceased. Jim reloaded his pistol.

 "Hello up there!" Silver called up.

 Cautiously, you and Jim peeked a look, and saw Silver a bit aways off, waving a ripped, white piece of cloth. You narrowed your eyes in suspicion.