Seventeen

Ella's POV:

I woke up in one of the most safest places. Jack's arms. I kissed his nose and rolled out of bed, grabbing his jumper and making my way downstairs. Brook and jack were leaving quiet early today. I didn't want them to go but they had too. Blair was home later and Jack needed to ask about me to make sure we could date. I decided to make the boys breakfast before the left. I thought pancakes would be a great idea so i got all the ingredients and began to make them.

"Mmm, smells yummy!" Jack said walking into the kitchen. He was shirtless and look gorgeous like always. "You should probably put a top on. My mum would go mad if she saw you." I chuckled. He walked closer and hugged me from behind. "Aww, this is cute and all but get a room dude, she's my sister!" I heard Brooklyn say as he entered the room.

I woke my mum up and we all sat down to eat our pancakes. "So Brooklyn baby, do you have a job?" My mum asked. "Yeah, me and Jack are both in a boy band!" Mum looked quite shocked but soon got over it as she began to eat her food again. Brooklyn, Jack and I went upstairs to get ready. Even though i wasn't going back to Slough with them, i was still going to go to the train station with them.

*skip to the train station*

We all clambered out of the little car that my mum drove and headed inside to wait for the boys train to arrive. "Well, it was nice to finally see you again Brooklyn after all those years. Please keep in touch!" My mum said hugging him. "I will mum!" He said pulling away from the hug. She turned to Jack and gave him a hug too. "It was nice to meet you Jack, please take care of my daughter." She said. He just nodded his head. My mum went back to the car and i stayed with the boys. The train soon pulled into the station and it was time for them to go. "I guess this is goodbye." I said signing. "Bye sis, love you! Ill text you as much as possible. Call me if you need anything." I gave him a long tight hug and told him i loved him. He got on the train and it was just me and Jack.

"Im gonna miss you gorgeous!" Jack said. "Im gonna miss you too!" "Ill call you everyday and ill tell you what Blair says as soon as possible!" He states. Before i could say anything else, his lips were attached to mine and my stomach was doing summersaults. It was happening. Our first proper kiss.