Twenty Six

(A/N: Sorry this makes no sense, ive never been to a funeral before)

Ella's POV:

Its mums funeral today.  Its finally happening but i really wish it wasn't. The funeral was being held back in Brighton so we had to leave at around 8am to get there on time. The funeral was at 12pm but we had to get there earlier to make sure everything was correct. The house has also been sold now so we couldn't go there. All of the memories I've had in that house are gone. 

The funeral started and i couldn't keep my tears in. I was sat next Jack and one of mums friends. I didn't know her that well but she'd been to the house a few times. Unfortunately, mums sister couldn't make it from America. After the service, everyone gathered in the church hall. I thanked everyone for coming and everyone said how much i looked like my mum apart from the fact she was drunk all the time and i wasnt. 

I'd asked the boys to perform for me. They decided to sing Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran. They sang it so beautifully. Once they'd finished Jack came over to me. "Hey, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm gonna go and take a walk by the beach. You coming?" he nodded and we left the venue.

We walked hand in hand down along the beach side. "Thank you, for everything!" i said hugging him. "Its my pleasure gorgeous!" We continued walking until i saw someone familiar. Nella.  Uh oh! Im holding hands with Jack, from her favourite band and i only told her i was a fan. "Ella?" She questioned. "Yeah, wait Nella? Hey! How have you been?" I quickly replied. I let go of Jacks hand so she wouldn't see but i think she saw as she looked at me confused. "Jack this is Nella. Nella, this is Jack, my boyfriend!" i said with a slight sigh. "No way! Jacks your boyfriend!" She said really happily. "You know who i am?" Jack chuckled. "Of course i do! Me and Ella met at your show!" The show. She's talking about the day Jack and i first met. The show i had a panic attack at.  "Oh, Ella never told me." i smiled slightly. "Well I've gotta get going. Here have my number, well have to catch up sometime." She handed me her number and walked off. 

*Skip to when they get back to Slough*

As soon as i walked into the little flat i flopped onto the sofa and started crying again. It was currently 11pm and i was so tired. "You okay Ella?" Jack asked. "I've just buried my mother, Jack. Would you be okay if you'd just buried yours? No? Didn't think so!" I shot back. I dont know why i snapped but i did. I guess my emotions are just all over the place. He looked shocked. "Ella, I'm just trying to comfort you and be here for you." He replied annoyed. "Well maybe i dont want it, Jack. Maybe i just want to be alone. I'm going to bed. Night everyone."  I quickly changed out of my dress and put my pj's on. i jumped into jacks bed and soon fell asleep.